Chapter one

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side

But then slept so many nights thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I knew how to get along

And so you're back

Yes, well of course I was petrified! I was in a BOOK which I was reading it before falling in it. And this boy laying on my side was Sirius! One of my favorite characters in this novel. Now that I see it, I'm in chapter three of the main novel; the chapter which Remus Charles Kings wakes up in the arms of his lover, Sirius Orion Black. I loved both of them, well I felt like my personality is the same with Remus in the novel and the funny thing was that my name was the same as his: Remus John Lupin.

I should say that I was panicking, maybe because I've read the novel but... not the last chapter; I didn't know what might happen in the end. But the question for now is that HOW did I managed to get into the book? And WHY chapter three? I try to remember my own self, why chapter three? I asked myself. Well... I loved this chapter more than other ones. Because in this chapter, Walburga Black, mother of Sirius will find out about his son being with Remus; the son of the biggest and richest family in London after Blacks of course, Kings. The reason I loved this chapter the most was probably because Sirius and Remus run away from their families and start a new life, together.

I found myself sinking in Sirius's gray eyes. I loved this character, I loved his actions his attitudes, the way he talked without being afraid of anyone or anything. And now, I was with him! In my favorite book. I wanted to scream to say how much lucky I was to be in a book and maybe change a few things; maybe I could change some chapters... yes! Oh I felt so good but, not for too long.

The room door opened slowly, I still remember how the door sounded when it opened wide and Walburga's face appeared, her mouth fell open as she saw her son with a boy. I repeat again. Saw her son, with a BOY. Yes, well, she screamed just as how the book explained, noisy and loud. Which made her husband come inside the room too and see the beautiful scene. Sirius opened his mouth to explain but there was no time for that because his mother literally shouted: "Mr. Kings! Come see your dear son!" she meant me, I was no longer Remus John Lupin, but Remus Charles Kings. So I should have act like one. So I opened my mouth to explain too, just as how Sirius tried to; but Mr. Kings, which was my father here storms inside the room. "what is about my- "he didn't continue his sentence, instead he stared at me with his wide eyes and mouth open. Oh what a funny scene! I could laugh but... the atmosphere didn't allow me. I was feeling liked choked, couldn't say a thing; waiting for their next move, just as how Remus stayed still in the book, waiting for his parent's action.

Parents.

I thought about my own parents, the ones I love the most in the entire world. The ones who support me no matter what, the ones who were always behind me and love me with no conditions. And I missed them. I couldn't see them then. I felt miserable like I had no one else in my life for support. I was in a book, in a story that wasn't real and it was just me. Here, no one knew about Remus John Lupin; it was only me as for Remus Charles Kings, the protagonist of the novel. Oh how much I missed my dad, his warm speeches, the way he told me about the days he was in my age; my mum the way she hugged me when I lost Danny, my dog. I wanted to go back, to my real life, no matter how much I loved to stay here as a Kings and change the destiny of the characters. But how about my parents? Did they realized I wasn't in my bed?! Or... or maybe this was all just a dream? Maybe I was still sleeping? I blinked a few times before thinking of a way out. I tried to find a solution...

Death. Death was my one and only way out! The days I had nightmares and I died inside my own dreams, and after my death inside the dream I woke up immediately, my heart pounded hard inside my chest. So, maybe I should have died?

But I had more things to do now... cause Walpurga yelled at Sirius and me that: "Get out of my house!" Sirius's eyes widen with his mother's words. He was thrown out of the house, his own family. He bit his lips, then tried to explain: "mother! Please! You can't do this to me. I did nothing wrong. I didn't take advantage of Remus; I love him. It's not like I used him for fun!" but there was no place for this. They found this scene a sin. A sin which they believed, God will not forgive it. Like it was unforgivable.

I didn't show any emotions like Sirius did, sobbing silently while taking all his property to get out of his own family house. Mr. Kings watched me like I was a dirt, like I murdered someone. But I didn't care; I was just trying to find a way to kill myself and get out of this dream; no matter how much I wanted to live here.

When we got all our stuffs to get out, I saw a boy coming toward Sirius. His dark hair moved as he came toward us, looked at me with his gray eyes then smiled sadly. I recognized his immediately. He was Regulus Arcturus Black the second child of Walpurga, Sirius's little brother that was forced to marry a Black. But of course he wouldn't do that.

Regulus whispered to Sirius: "what did you do again, brother? Mother was destroying your name in the family tree!" Sirius sighed. "there's no time for this Reg. I'll send you a letter."

Regulus looked concerned as Sirius and I walked out of the house, under the cool rainy autumn morning.