Chapter three

The room was warm, my head on Sirius's shoulder as he caressed my hair, mumbling as he did so. "you know we can't stay here forever." I nodded. Sure we couldn't stay in this little room of the motel. We needed a house so we could be comfortable inside.

"how about your family? Your brother?" I asked as I looked up at his handsome face, his gray eyes shining cause of the light of the candle.

"my parents hate me for sure."

"but they gave you, life! They took care of you for years and you say this?! They love you... I think that... Sirius I think it's our fault. They are somehow right. We shouldn't have..." Sirius put his finger on my mouth and whispered: "never say that again. We love each other and that's not wrong. That's not bad." He stared right at my brown eyes. "loving you is not wrong nor a bad thing. Me being a queer for you, is not bad at all, I'm proud of it. I'm proud of being a queer of being YOUR boyfriend." At that moment I felt my heart pounding hard inside my chest I could actually hear it's bumping. That night I slept in his hug, cuddled into him as he mumbled nice words in my ear and made me blush.

It was nearly 11 AM, Sirius and I standing in front of a curly haired boy that has his round glasses on his head, he smirked and spoke with his British accent: "so this is the great Remus Kings you always talk about, Siri?!" Sirius rolled his eyes which made me giggle. "yep. My pretty moon is this man." Sirius said and smirked proudly. The boy laughed a bit. "nice to meet you, Sirius's soon-to-be husband. I'm James Potter." I smiled and shook hands with him. "nice to meet you too, James." James was a nice guy and the thing which made me scared was that I didn't know him... as I remembered, when I saw Regulus in the noble house of Black, I immediately recognized him but... this time, I didn't know who this man was before he told me his name. this is getting scary... I am actually... wait! Wait, wait, wait! WHO AM I?! I... I am Remus Charles Kings... NO! that's not me. who am I? Remus Kings is this guy who is me at the moment but... in the past, who was I? here is NOT my world. I had fallen in this novel... but why don't I remember my real name? I shivered. The first thing which came in my mind was that I was sinking into this story, this world, this novel; but how?! I turned my head and I saw Sirius having a banter with James. Because of him? I'm sinking in the story because I... because I have fallen in love with Sirius?! But... but... the picture of my parents were vague in my mind... I was forgetting them. I didn't even remember my own self... how did I look like? Tears forming in my eyes... but I shouldn't cry. No. you chose yourself... you said to yourself that you want this life, because you fell in love...

Tu es dans ma vie

Tu es dans ma vie

Tu es dans ma vie

Regulus was all alone. He has spent the night in alleys, wandering around, thinking about what to do next. He ran away from home, from his family. From marrying a girl, he didn't love at all! Regulus didn't love his cousins at all, except for Andromeda, Andy they called her; she was the only cousin who was so kind and caring, opposite of her younger sister, Narcissa. They both had dark hair just as other Black family members but Narcissa had dyed her hair into blond so she looked more like her stupid crush, Malfoy.

In the morning, Regulus decides to meet his lover. It wasn't only Sirius who was a disappointment for the family, Regulus was one too. Alphard Black, his uncle was a disappointment too, just because he helped poor people and married a poor girl. The Black family didn't like this at all so they erased his name from the family tree. The next was Andromeda who married a man from another country which wasn't likely for the noble family of Black so they erased her name too. But then with what happened last night, Sirius's name was erased too. Walpurga wasn't a nice woman, she didn't even had mercy for her own children. She didn't even listen to her eldest son as he was trying to tell her that this is not for fun but it's love, that he's not playing around that he's not seeing Remus as a doll. She threw him out, along with Remus. Remus's family didn't like this idea too so, they tried to forget everything since Walpurga was the one in charge, if the family of Kings don't listen to her, they're done, they will break down. So they shut their mouth and let her threw their son out as well.

But after that, could Regulus stay quiet? No... he ran away, to a place where he doesn't hear any judgements so he could live with the one he truly loved forever. With the one who loved Regulus too as well.

It was hard for him to stay quiet while he had a bloody partner and he didn't want to marry that idiot girl. It took him weeks to understand that he has a heart and a mind and can choose himself, without anyone telling him what to do and not to do. And he chose. He chose to love HIM. He chose to love the boy who saved him from being a slave for his own family. Only HE understood him, even Sirius, his older brother didn't understand him sometimes. Regulus didn't care if after his choice, people call him by names...

"disgusting gay! Gross!" Narcissa called him after Regulus told her that he already had a lover, a boy. But Regulus had learned not to cry, not anymore.

I shouldn't have let Sirius see me crying, so I wiped away my tears and put a fake smile on my lips. The Potters were nice; Mr. and Mrs. Potter greet us really well like we were their own children. And in the meantime, I tried so hard not to think of bad things because it would only make me cry more. Mrs. Potter baked us some pie which James said that it's special just because of the secret ingredients. And he was right, the taste was different from the pies my own mum used to bake. Oh goodness... mum; I really missed her.

Hours past and suddenly at 4:30 PM we heard a knock on the door. Sirius and I shoot a glance at each other, both scared of who it might be. Would it be Walpurga...? Or maybe Mr. Kings. It was a scary moment as Mr. Potter walked to the door and slowly opened it, I saw his smile widen when he saw the person. I couldn't see the boy's face cause his dark curly hair was hiding his eyes. "welcome dear! Your brother is here too, come inside! James! Come greet your boyfriend." James immediately walked to his father, I could see his face getting pale.

"his WHAT?!" I hear Sirius's serious voice as he raised an eyebrow. James went paler. Oh Jesus...