CH- 04

Yesterday night....

Tay calling Earth, in the call.....

"Hello my dear be loved brother tay how are you, it's been a long we talked" Earth said in other ending lines

"Stop talking don't say anything you!! I'm mad at you *in sulking voice*  You are the one who never call us! Why? Did you forget we are still exists huh? " Tay said

"Oh no please don't say like that, I'm always miss you so much my dear...but just it's something you know these days I have to complete lot's of work and you know why" Earth said to convince his sulking friend

"Ohohoo that doesn't mean you forget to call us..it's been two months " Tay said

"Ah ah okay okay I admit it's my fault to call you okay, now can you stop sulking and tell me how are you?" Earth said

"Ah ah okay I'm not sulking now, I'm good, you say...say about yours and wait first tell me about my daughter-in-law's how they are and you all huh" Tay said in the other ending line
So"ohhooo curious to know more about them and forget your friend..I'm crying " Earth said in dramatically voice

"Oh yeah ofcourse..and who you are huh? Idk you but I know my daughter-in-law they will soon be with us" Tay said showing his happy smile

"Ughh... okay whatever they are okay but you know your daughter-in-law Dunk Phuwin sulking now"

"Au why? Did you did something with them huh? "

"Ohhoo how can you forget how I love them did you forget? And why the hell I'm do something with them? I just ta-talked to them for going back to thailand but they didn't agree..so I'm little bit mad at them"

"Hey hey you why did you did with them huh? They are still child and about the Thailand are you now planning to go back?"

"Yeah ofcourse "

"Oh so you remember.....I thought you forget everything "

"Oh no it's not like that my dear friend yk this is the reason why I'm so busy and to complete here my all projects so then we will go back as fast I can and then I will start working on Thailand building and be free to go back and start our planing or did you forget huh?"

"Ohhooo shut up! Who say to you huh? I didn't forget anything and you know I'm more excited, btw you know why I called you today... because of this topic, so it's good to hear you remember our promise, btw when you back I want to meet y'all and I also want my daughter-in-law's to come in my house It's been a while we meet them and seeing them with our eyes and New misses them so much, we are disparated to meet them and also I want as soon as possible they will come and get marriage and come to our home we are so happy to see them"

"Yes! This is what I'm excited about! We will decide to back when my work is done here then I can again start running in my main building bussniss, so it's not worry and THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAREST FRIEND FOR KEEP RUNNING MY BUSINESS ON BEHALF ME"

"Oh so it is complement? "

"Y...you..YOU SHUT UP!! " Earth said in so annoying voice showing his anger

"Ah ah okay I'm just kidding you know it's normal between us, I'm so happy I helped my friend so now you can back and start to Handle your own now I'm tired already to handle two companies, and you know Gemini is now going to university so that's mean fourth also complete his high school year? and he also university student right so now marriage will happen legally "

"Ohho I think you missed me that much or you just want my sons so....you want my child just now when we back huh"

"Yes ofcourse I always dreamt want them to be in my son's wife, I have been waiting for this movment you know when they where child when joong is four pond is three and gemini just few months to be born and you left us and I remember... Dunk only three same as Pond but phuwin two year and fourth only just a month to born, I don't think they will remember to each other but I miss they all my son's even you called we see and great but the child never talk and never know right? "

"Umm You right it's been a long and yes they will not know to each other that's why I'm little scared of there marriage , what you think will they marry? Did you talk with your son's about the marriage?"

"Oh please don't say like that I always be seen these all, I don't know about this but I know my son's never go against my decision so I'm not much scare, but yeah now I'm not talk with them and never try I thought when you will all come back we firstly marry Joong Dunk and Pond Phuwin cause I know they are that mature to know there patners and about the Gemini fourth we will marry them too but first them! What you say?"

"I like your decision and I also say you my son's like yours they never go against my decision so I also think they will be agree but mix is scared s little bit "

"but wait first we don't tell them now just come here as soon as wait...what you think to comeback soon?"

"Okay btw I managed to talk with them to go back to our home land and back and I think we will come in two weeks as you know first we need to enroll them in university then they will be agree to come, so first I will prepare there paper works when it's done then we will come ok see you soon my dearest friend "

" Umm yeah be back fast and done your all works and about there study and transfer why don't you transfer them to same university as there husband's? "

"Oh yeah yeah you right! Then it's final they will be go to there husband's university and it's also better when they meet to each other own and talk first it's better idea "

"Okay then it's done come fast! Btw when you back call me I come pick you up from airport, okay bye see yaa New yelling at me to sleep it's time to sleep"

"Oh yeah okay then we will meet soon bye"

"Bye"

Cut the call....

And here Earth look at mix and hug his back and lay down with smiling face and thinking to say everything tomorrow and then he fall as sleep.

Thank you so much guys for reading my story I didn't believe it you guys gonna intrest in my story thank you so much I'm really appreciate love you:))