part seventeen

Sorry that nothing has come for a long time, I was on vacation and had little time. Now I have more time to write again. Enjoy the chapter!
_____________
Italy
Y/n's POV
I was looking forward to Italy the most. The weather is supposed to be great here and we have a week's break. In the meantime, we've rented a beautiful villa with a pool right on the beach.
When we get off the plane, the warm air hits us straight away.
Lizzie is still a little out of sorts, which I can completely understand. She'll be in a good mood again here in Italy, I'll make sure of that.

We are picked up by a shuttle and drive straight to the villa, which isn't that far away. When we arrive, we take a look at the building first. It is incredible! The rooms are huge with a large balcony and great view of the sea. The garden is also very big, with its own bar and large pool.

Luke and I already use the pool after Kyle throws us in. Then I climb out of the pool and run after Kyle to get back at him. It doesn't take long for me to catch up with him.
I have to say, I'm pretty fast.
Once I've got hold of him, I drag him to the pool and throw him in. In the corner of my eye, I can see Lizzie and Maya laughing. I'm really happy that Lizzie has a smile on her face again.

Then I jump back into the pool. My clothes are already wet anyway, so it doesn't matter.
"Hey" Luke shouts as I start to splash him.
We stay in the pool for a while, but then have to get out again because we have to get ready for the sound check.

"I'm really happy that you come along every time we're on stage, but if you're not in the mood, you can stay here, you shouldn't feel obligated" I say and grin at Lizzie after she's sat pretty still on the bed playing on her phone.

"I'm fine, your concert makes me feel great, so if anything can cheer me up, it's that, but like I said, I'm really fine"

"Okay" I say and grin again.

Before soundcheck, I spray my guitar with hairspray to make sure Lizzie's lipstick lasts.
When I look up, I see Freya grinning at me.
"What? That looks good"
"Yeah, that's exactly what it is"
I didn't really know what she was getting at, but I just don't broach the subject any further. I think it gives the guitar a certain eye-catching look, which is why I'd like to leave the lipstick mark on it.

During the concert I kept looking over at Lizzie and could see that she was dancing with Maya, which made me very happy.

...

Last night after the concert we all just fell into bed, but today is a new day and I'm really looking forward to it. We've been to Italy a few times and made some friends here, so we decided to have a pool party at the villa tonight.

But right now we're all sitting comfortably on the loungers by the pool, eating melon and just enjoying the sun. It's quite warm today, so I'm making the most of every second to get into the pool.

"Wait, I'm coming with you" says Lizzie, putting aside the cap she had on her head a moment ago. Then she grabs her sunglasses and follows me. She makes a great figure in her bikini!
As we dive into the pleasantly warm water, I feel completely relaxed.
"Do you want margaritas?" asks Maya "we want to go in and make some"
"Sounds very good"
"Yeah, I'd have one too" says Lizzie.
So when the others have gone in, Lizzie dives under once. When she comes back up, she strokes her hair and puts on her sunglasses.
"What?" she asks, laughing a little.
"Sometimes I get the feeling you do that on purpose" I think she's starting to realize that I like her wet hair.
"Maybe" she says and grins at me. Then she comes a little closer to me and I can't resist. I put my hands under the water on her thighs and lift her up a little so that she can wrap her legs around my hips. Then she puts her lips on mine. Her lips taste a little like chlorine, but are still very soft, just as I know them to be.