Oc Has stark and Lannister Parents

Oc is the son of a Stark father and a Lannister mother. Gaining the best traits from both families 

His hair is Dark brown, inherited from the Starks, with some golden highlights from the Lannister side.

His Eyes are Striking green, a blend of Stark's grey and Lannister's emerald hue.

His build is tall and athletic, reflecting the Stark physique but with the refined elegance often associated with Lannisters

He possess the honor and loyalty characteristic of the Stark line, coupled with the cunning and ambition typical of the Lannisters. 

He is trained in both swordsmanship and strategy. He is proficient with a sword, reflecting his Stark heritage, while also learning the art of politics from his mother’s family.

He has natural charisma allows him to navigate the tricky waters of court politics, employing both Stark honesty and Lannister cunning.

He has met Rhaenyra twice, once when he was a small child and they played together while their fathers talked and the second time was the day celebrating aegon's second name day when she walked through the camp covered in blood after killing the boar, when he saw her covered in blood he fell head over heels in love. 

When he hears about the tour the Princess will be doing to find her husband he joins right away. Not even thinking he would be picked but just wanting to tell her about his admiration and love for her. 

He kneels as soon as he is called and tells her about the 2 times he has met her, he tells her of his awe when she walked through the camp covered in blood and how she looked exactly like the warrior queen she is destined to be, how he fell in love, how he would be her husband not her his wife, how he wants to use every bit of his power even small to support her in her ruling of the seven kingdoms, how he will be loyal to only her, and how if she wants children and how many children she wants is completely up to him. 

Rhaenyra is stunned at the confession, never having heard such love and admiration from any man to about his  wife, and how he seems completely happy for her to decide everything if they get married and how he would support her and be loyal to her.

And she makes a choice that changes the fate of the world and decided he would be her husband. 

She doesn't join deamon to busy getting to know her betrothed.

He gives her books about lady Starks of the past that were warriors.

He teaches her things about court that he leaned from his Lannister side of the family after she told him how she hasn't been reached anything.

He gifts her a Valyrian steel dagger and teaches her how to use it to defend her self.

She introduces him to syrax and she seemed to tolerate him.