Oc is a dragonseed

Oc is the result of an fuck between a Targaryen and a commoner. 

The base of his hair is a rich, deep brown, while silver streaks weave throughout, particularly at the tips and beneath the top layers

His eyes are a striking shade of emerald green

He is tall with a lean, athletic build, suggesting agility and strength. 

He is 2 years older than princess Rhaenyra.

His father told his mother to leave so she left king's landing to a secluded village where only a couple people lived, that was surrounded by forests and mountains.

At the age of 8, While exploring the mountains near his home, he stumbles upon a hidden cave that holds an ancient dragon egg

He feels a connection and takes the egg back to his house where he lives alone after his mother died. And no one in the village cared about him so he was left alone.

He looks after the egg for months before it hatched.

It seems small for its age but what does he know about dragons.

The dragon has an obsidian black exterior, reminiscent of midnight skies, with striking crimson accents. (When he is grown he looks like Drogon just with more red and he is  larger)

He names the newly hatched dragon Onyxfire. 

He is always with his baby dragon and only leaves his house to hunt for food.

Onyxfire grows quickly so every night he takes onyxfire to the mountains. 

Soon he is bigger a donkey and he can't keep him in the house anymore. So he leaves to live in the mountains with onyxfire.  

They fly for the first time together when onyxfire is big enough and the feeling of flying together is the best feeling he has ever felt. They barely spend anytime on the ground much prefering spending all their time together in the sky. 

His and onyxfire's bond is so profound that he doesn't need to speak onyxfire just knows what to do. 

He trust his dragon partner so much that he sleeps under his wings knowing that onyxfire would never harm him.

(Their bond is like Drogon and Daenerys but even stronger) 

Oc and Rhaenyra meet for the first time when he is 16 and she is 14. 

Rhaenyra has flown further and in a direction she has never gone  before because syrax kept wanting to go further in that direction.

Rhaenyra gets the suprise of her life when she sees a dragon she has never heard of before as there is no dragon That is black and red and larger than Caraxes

The unknown dragon spots her and let's out a ferocious roar flying at her and syrax like it will attack. But it stops suddenly hovering in the air and she is shocked to see a man flying on this unknown dragon, she also notices that the dragon isn't wearing a saddle. 

The dragon gives one last ferocious roar before flying away. 

She has never told syrax to fly faster in her life.

As soon as she lands at the dragon pit, she rushes to the council room where she she shares what she has seen.

Everyone is horrified to learn there is a unknown dragon being ridden by an unknown man.