youngest son of Bealon and Alyssa

Oc is the youngest child of Baelon and Alyssa Targaryen.

He is 7 years older than Rhaenyra.

His mother died giving birth to him.

He has the signature silver-gold hair and violet eyes characteristic of House Targaryen. He has a lean, athletic build, standing slightly shorter than his elder brothers but possessing a presence that demands respect. 

He is courageous, spirited, and sometimes rash a combination that often lands him in trouble, yet also endears him to many. He is fiercely loyal to his loved ones and driven by a deep sense of honor and duty. He has a keen intellect, with a particular interest in dragon lore and history, often found reading in the libraries of Dragonstone or conversing with historians and maesters.

He rides a young dragon named Urraxes a grey and silver dragon with crimson wings. Urraxes shares his spirit, and their bond is deepened by their adventures through the skies.

As the youngest child of Baelon and Alyssa Targaryen, he grew up in the shadow of his older brothers, which fueled his desire to carve out his own legacy. He often trained with the knights of the Kingsguard and learned the art of warfare, fostering a determination to protect his family and their legacy.

His brothers and him don't have the best relationship, with daemon blaming him for their mothers death, daemon and viserys would rather spend time with each other than include their youngest brother. 

When his grandfather does and viserys is crowned the king he leaves on Urraxes to explore a and learn throughout the seven kingdoms and beyond. 

He is nicknamed the runaway Prince.