laenor's identical twin brother

Oc is laenor's identical twin brother, he is younger by almost a day.

When his parents are talking about Marrying laenor to Rhaenyra he tries to convince them to choose him instead, knowing of his brothers tastes but his parents refuse as he isn't the older twin and he doesn't have a dragon.

Laenor tries to do his duty with Rhaenyra but he can't, So he comes up with the idea of asking his twin brother to make heirs with Rhaenyra.

His brother agrees after talking to Rhaenyra.

Oc makes it as pleasurable as he can for Rhaenyra only focusing on her pleasure.

They quickly become friends. But soon it turns Into affection then love.

And when Oc finds out Rhaenyra is with child he is overjoyed. He is the one that since none can tell him and his brother apart not even their parents, looks after Rhaenyra while laenor is with his Squires.

He is even present for the birth of their child disguised as laenor.

(Rhaenyra's sons are the same,just a bit darker skin tone with a white streak in their hair)

It's hard on Oc as he always has to be careful to not accidentally reveal himself.

(The kids are still called bastards even though they look like laenor.)

It's heartbreaking for him when his children call him uncle, so he pretends to be laenor more often just to have his children call him father. Even though he knows thats its because they think he is laenor.