Rhaenyra's Twin Brother

Oc is the younger twin brother to Rhaenyra.

He possesses the traditional Targaryen features: long silver-blonde hair that cascades down his back, striking violet eyes, and a proud demeanor.

He is renowned for being bold, adventurous, and somewhat reckless. He possesses a fierce sense of loyalty and love to his older twin sister Rhaenyra and a powerful sense of justice, often willing to take risks to defend his sister. 

Being a twin to Rhaenyra, he shares a unique bond with her. They are often seen as two sides of the same coin while Rhaenyra may be more diplomatic, he embraces a warrior and protector's heart.

Growing up in the shadow of the Iron Throne, he and Rhaenyra were united by their shared ambition. Rhaenyra as the heir to the Iron Throne, while he saw himself as her protector and champion.

His dragon cyraxus who hatched in the cradle is a striking dragon known for its shimmering azure scales, which reflect light with a vivid brilliance reminiscent of the sky on a clear day. His wings are expansive and they feature intricate patterns that look like streaks of silver lightning. Cyraxus has piercing golden eyes. He is well known for his loyalty to Oc and his intelligence.

they developed a deep, almost telepathic connection. He found he could sense Cyraxus's emotions his excitement for flight, his anger, or his need for rest. In turn, Cyraxus seemed to understand oc's thoughts and intentions, responding without the need for spoken commands.

His father wanted to name him heir but he refused threatening to give all the crowns money away if he was crowned. And to prove he was serious he flew on cyraxus and dumped money in the city, As he had no desire for the iron throne and he thought Rhaenyra should be heir as she was heir and she actually wanted it.

His mother saw his loyalty and love for Rhaenyra and convinced his father to betrothed them to each other.