oc lord Lannister pledges his loyalty to the rightful queen

oc is younger than Rhaenyra he is the new lord of House Lannister after his two older brothers died a year before. 

he has a striking appearance typical of Lannister blood, with blonde hair that falls just below his shoulders.

He has piercing emerald eyes that seem to hold both warmth and intensity. he is strong but lean.

His upbringing was steeped in politics and diplomacy, the essence of his family's influence. This has made him particularly adept at navigating the intricate power dynamics of Westerosi nobility.

Unlike many of his peers as he was the 3rd and final son, he was encouraged to pursue whatever he wanted, so he pursued knowledge and understanding of different cultures, making him articulate and insightful.

he witnessed firsthand the ambition and betrayal within his family but Unlike many members of House Lannister, he is loving and loyal and won't sacrifice the people he loves over his ambition.

he is skilled in negotiation and has a way with words, making him a valued asset in the high-stakes political games of the court.

His experience with naval strategy allows him to think several steps ahead, much like a chess player. He is thoughtful about his actions and their potential consequences.

While not on the level of daemon he is trained in combat, capable of defending himself and those he cares about.

When Ageon is crowned king instead of the rightful heir Rhaenyra he goes to Dragonstone and pledges his loyalty to the rightful queen. he is the first of the other houses to do so.

Their relationship begins as a friendship. he also bonds with her children.

He is respectful of her struggles and does not pressure her, understanding the complications of her position within the Targaryen family.

he makes Rhaenyra feel seen and valued for who she is, rather than just her title or lineage, unlike her husband/uncle. This emotional connection leads to deeper feelings, but Rhaenyra pushes those feelings down as she is married to Daemon. 

but when Rhaenyra discovers her husband has been seeing multiple whores and the occasional lady for years cheating on her, she lets her feeling for oc surface,