Oc Dragonseed claims cannibal

Oc is a couple years younger than Rhaenyra.

He has untamed hair that is a vivid, fiery shade of red with silver streaks throughout showing his Targaryen heritage.(Pic above but for a man) His hair is wild and unkempt it falls in thick waves, cascading down to his shoulders, giving him an almost primal look.

His eyes are a light violet, a hallmark of Targaryen blood, though they possess a wild glint that speaks to his untamed spirit and fierce resolve. They seem to blaze with intensity, revealing both passion and determination.

He is tall and rugged, with a lean yet muscular physique shaped by years of hard living. He carries the subtle strength of someone accustomed to the demands of physical labor.

His skin is sun-kissed and weathered, bearing the marks of countless days spent outdoors. A light smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks adds a youthful charm to his otherwise formidable presence.

His grandfather was a Targaryen or a valeryion that slept with a whore resulting in his father. His father slept with his mother who was also a whore resulting in him.

He was raised in a brothel as a servant, He hated seeing his mother and the other girls working there being beaten, he tried stopping the men from hurting the girls but he was always beaten until he was in his teens and was able to fight back.

He took over from the man ruining the brothel. And made sure that the girls weren't hurt anymore by making sure Anyone that was rough with them was banned from the brothel

Prince Daemon has been a regular for years, he is rough with the girls and he wants to ban him like the other rough men but his mother and the girls tell him to leave him alone, scared of what the rouge prince would do to their son and protector/boss if he try to stop him.

He hears about the search for dragon seeds and his mother convinced him to join.

The day he arrives with the other dragonseeds, the feared cannibal flies over and lands far away surprising everyone including the Queen Rhaenyra.

When he sees Rhaenyra he is in awe of how she commands everyone, how he presence commands respect and he is also in awe of her beauty.

He is the first to kneel before her and calls her my queen and soon the others follow.

Rhaenyra notices him immediately and feels there is something special about him.

As the others go towards where the dragons are he walks up towards the cannibal sort of in a trance.

As soon as the cannibal ses him walking towards him instead of attacking or even just roaring the cannibal gets up and walks forward as well.

Someone notice and yells making everyone turn just in time to see the Oc touch the cannibal, everyone excepts him to be eaten but to everyones suspired the fearsome, dragon eating cannibal purrs.

Only three others succeeded with bonding with dragons.

But no other dragon seeds seems to have the bond Oc and the cannibal have.

He goes to the queen and begs for her permission to be able to go the brothel, Rhaenyra thinking he just wants to sleep with the whores tells him no, but he explained that he is worried for his mother and the girls at the brothel as he is the only thing from keeping the men from getting to rough.

She allows it and as he is leaving he accidentally travels that the rouge prince has been going there for years and the last couple of years it was more frequent.

Rhaenyra is furious that daemon has been going to whores even after they got married and according to Oc even more frequently after they got married.

So she ends up following and seeing that he was telling the truth, she sees Daemon leave and goes to confront him but hears Oc yell for his mother and watches as he holds a woman that is bruised with a handprint around her neck, she sees him be so gentle with his mother and the working girls before turning furious and yelling for everyone to get out, most leave immediately but a couple stay that is until they hear a thunderous roar from the cannibal who felt his bonded's anger so they run out.

When Rhaenyra talks with daemon the next day and asks what he has been doing he lies and says he has been trying to gather allies for her. Knowing of his what his anger can do she doesn't confront him.

Instead she starts taking to oc and they bond quickly.