Stop This, Please.

"Where am I? Why does my body hurt? Why is Mr fluffle at the nurses with me? Who are you? What is even happening?" he asked, panicking as the nurse gently pushed him down.

"I didn't expect a lot of questions coming out of your mouth, after all you seem like a shy boy," joked Matthew.

"I am not shy!" he asserted.

"Glad your alright, whoever you are. I'm Ridikus, Ridikus Riddles along with Ruby Mallory and Matthew Riddles." Ridikus greeted.

"I am Leon, Leon Kan. This situation seems severe, the professors are here too. What happened to Professor Avery?"

"A long story that's none of your business." Ruby said without looking at him.

"Ruby!" Matthew coughed,

"Whoops!" she cleared her throat and continued, "You were possessed by the shadow which almost manipulated us all. Ended up, my group saved you and the Professors got Void away. We went out to search for your body and immediately returning back after finding it. You were injured badly that the dark shadow element on you almost killed me."

"What? I was in my room! How did this all happen? Isn't it only the second day of school?" he asked.

"No, it has been a few days already if you are aware." Professor Malson told him.

"My goodness..." he was breathing heavily.

"Calm down, it's okay she is gone."

"For now," Ruby added in.

"Ruby!!" They yelled.

"I mean, yes she is gone!"

Ridikus grabbed onto her arm, pulling her aside.

"Ruby Mallory, what in the bloody hell is wrong with you?"

"I... don't know."

"You better stop this behaviour, someone almost died!"

"Yes ma'am."

Ridikus pushed her back, following from behind.

"Leon, tell me what happened." Professor Malson sounded serious. He gulped and trembled, feeling everyone's eyes on him.

"S... so... I... I have been talking to myself for... n- no reasons. At this p... point.... I couldn't even tell if it was me talking anymore. I... I couldn't control myself until one night, I honestly can't remember when, I went far deep into the forest unable to move. It felt like someone was moving, I couldn't do anything. All of a sudden in the deep dark forest, I was free. I lost consciousness and fell onto the ground, the only thing I heard was, my plans shall work. Is... is everything, Questalyia going to be alright professor?" He asked.

"Why are you stuttering?" Ruby asked annoyed, getting hit by Ridikus' elbow. She groaned.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid."

"This is bad, she must have learned a new spell to get nearer to Questalyia. Why Questalyia though? She didn't even come from this school and she's attacking us? Ridiculous." I could hear Professor Malson mumbling under her breath.

"Alright then, this is new, and we have to know more about whatever she's trying to do. I'll get the students to be aware of this, stay safe." She told us and strode out.

"Leon, do you have any idea why you were chosen?" Matthew asked.

"I'm unsure, perhaps it's because I'm a shy kid with almost no personality so it will be easy to impersonate me?" He chuckled, a bit down.

"I guess we better get going, I hope you get better," Ridikus told them.

"Oh, yes! I totally do hope you would," Ruby answered, "wait I didn't s- OUCH for goodness' sake, what in the bloody hell was that!" She growled after a sharp pain in her head.