Madly Losing It

"YOU WHAT?" Blared Ridikus as she shot a fierce glare at her.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Someone sneaked in and stole it without me knowing!"
"You do know that the paper you just lost could finish this whole... whatever accusation early? Your crazy and so irresponsible Ruby!"
"It's not my fault that people, us, needs sleep! I'm already having a tough time please, don't call me crazy or irresponsible you foul little..."
"That's not my problem for goodness sakes! You should've kept it somewhere safer! Your nuts, the most irresponsible person I've ever met!"
"Then you're the most pathetic ridiculous, useless human being I've ever met!"
"Shut up! Stop being unoriginal!"
"You be quiet! I don't care about you, I'd rather have my mother alive than you here!"
"Hush!" Matthew hissed, breaking us apart. The room was silent, they did not dare to argue any further.
"I get it, you both are mad, but we need to cooperate together and help Ruby or she's going to be expelled, or something even worse!"
"Did you not hear that she said I shouldn't even be alive?" Ridikus asked.
"I... you... you... just please..." Ruby muttered, her words barely float out. She burst into tears, tears of anger. Matthew's heart dropped as he quickly turned to her, caressing her face.
"Mallory, please, don't cry."

"Leave her, she's just seeking for attention. What a shame," Ridikus slowly shakes her head. Her eyes bursted into fury, it was like a fire attempting to engulf her eyeball. She gritted her teeth, clenched on the carpet as she let out a blood-curdling scream, her voice morphing into a terrifying growl, like a monster awakened, that echoed through the air and made them tremble.

"FOR FUCK SAKES, YOU'RE A CALLOUS AND RUTHLESS INDIVIDUAL WITH A HEART BLACKER THAN COAL!"

"Ma.. Mallory?..." Matthew whimpered as he was consumed by fear. His eyes bulged with terror, trying to reach his hand out to Ruby.

"Ruby! Are you okay?" Asked Ridikus in horror. The fierce growl and deafening scream that erupted from her dormitory doorway magnetically pulled in a crowd of worried onlookers, their faces etched with a mix of alarm and curiosity. From inside, the voices and crowd outside was able to be heard. Ruby was out of control, she refuses to believe herself. Maybe she was indeed crazy, but she wasn't able to see well as her vision was blurred out. She tried to push herself up, but it caused her pain. Her knees were shaking violently, causing her to lose balance and fall forward onto the floor. Suddenly, a hand was holding her waist and the other on her shoulder. She turned to look; it was Matthew. He pulled her up and onto bed, holding her tightly. It felt like the fire in her eyes was extinguished upon seeing the emerald-eyes of his, making her feel warm and cared. The colour faded back; she was able to control herself once again. However, she was weak and breathless.

"Ridikus, we need to get her to the nurse as quick as possible!" Demanded Matthew, "Get the people to move out of the way, I'll carry her."

The door opened sharply, and he dashed out with Ruby on his hands. The surrounding students followed after him, asking each other questions.

"Is she going to be, okay?"

"What happened?"

Ruby could melt into his warm hands, observing the features of his beautiful face. He was perfect, lovely and a gentleman. Their chest was close to each other, they could feel their hearts beating.

Sooner, they reached the nurse where everyone once again crowded around. Ruby was lowered and laid into one of the beds, her eyelid heavier and heavier. The nurse, Miss Brown, said.

"She needs rest, I think it's best for you all to go back and not give her more worries." The students looked at each other, shook their shoulders and scattered out. Matthew and Ridikus stayed by her side, her view was blurry. It was hard to tell who is who with the same emerald eyes and hair colour. She leaned her head against the pillow and drifted off to sleep.