chair back support for back pain

MJD Dharani's Orthopedic Ventilated Lumbar Cushion provides both ergonomically correct body positioning with 100% Blue Gel Memory Foam with state of the art German technology for airiness to the cushion

MJD Dharani's Orthopedic Ventilated Lumbar Cushion provides both ergonomically correct body positioning with 100% Blue Gel Memory Foam with state of the art German technology for airiness to the cushion. This back support for chair has the facility of air circulation and the fabric used in the production of the chair is mesh fabric, so it doesn't cause sweating. The orthopedic design contours to the shape of your spine and thus enables better posture, decreased pressure on the sciatic nerve, as well as decrease in the mid/lower back pain and muscle tension. Portable and long-lasting the cushions are commonly used on car seats, desks, wheelchairs or anywhere with a back rest. The adjustable elastic straps and the hand metal zipper allows the product to be fit for daily use. The adjustable Velcro straps and Elastic ensure the back support, the pillow's position is tucked accordingly for any kind of chair even the office or computer chair, couch, or car seats. Employing a backrest for chair helps in alleviating back pain and prevents the stress that accompanies the lower back, in addition to relieving pressure at work. This backrest lumbar support cushion is designed for chair back support, reliving back pain, better circulation and productivity at work. The back rest for car is essential in enhancing steadiness and functionality of the car's sitting area besides withstanding the sitting endurance.

https://amzn.in/d/gtMA779