Character Info

Theory Canta

Age: 20
Birthday: September 3
Nationality: Filipino
Place of Birth: Manila, Philippines
MBTI: INFP (The Mediator)

Appearance:

Theory has a distinctive appearance with a touch of Spanish influence despite her being purely Filipino. She has expressive dark brown eyes that convey both warmth and curiosity. Her hair is a rich, dark brown, often worn in loose waves that frame her face. Though not particularly tall, she carries herself with an air of elegance and grace. Her skin is a warm, medium brown, and she has a soft, gentle smile that reflects her kind and introspective nature.

Family:

Unnamed Father: A hardworking man who has always been a pillar of support for Theory. His dedication to his family has inspired her to pursue her own passions with determination.
Unnamed Mother: A nurturing and compassionate figure, Theory's mother has been a source of comfort and encouragement, fostering her love for the arts and education.
Unnamed Older Sister: While her name is not specified, Theory's older sister is a role model and confidante. She has provided both guidance and companionship throughout Theory's life.

Background:

Born and raised in Manila, Theory grew up in a vibrant and culturally rich environment. From a young age, she was immersed in the arts and education, developing a deep appreciation for literature and creative expression. Her time at Calamba College of Business and Arts has further fueled her passion for both, leading her to join the Arts Club and work on projects that address mental health and social issues.

Theory's background in education and her role in the Arts Club reflect her commitment to fostering positive change and supporting others. Her experiences have shaped her into a thoughtful and empathetic individual who seeks to make a difference through her work and connections with others.

Interests/Hobbies:

Art and Literature: Theory has a profound love for both art and literature, often finding inspiration in classic and contemporary works. She enjoys creating her own art and writing, using these mediums to express her inner thoughts and emotions.
Community Service: With a strong sense of social responsibility, Theory is passionate about engaging in community service and supporting causes related to mental health and education. She finds fulfillment in making a positive impact on her community.
Music: Theory enjoys listening to a variety of music genres, finding solace and inspiration in melodies and lyrics. While she doesn't play an instrument, she appreciates the emotional depth that music can offer.

Goals/Dreams:

To pursue a career in education and the arts, combining her love for teaching with her passion for creative expression to inspire and support others.
To continue working on projects that address social issues, particularly in the realm of mental health, and to contribute positively to her community.
To build strong, supportive relationships with like-minded individuals who share her vision for a more empathetic and equitable world.

Dawn Perez

Age: 20
Birthday:March 16
Nationality: Half Filipino, Half American
Place of Birth: Quezon City, Philippines
MBTI: INFJ (Advocate)

Appearance:

Dawn has a striking blend of Filipino and American features. She has expressive brown eyes that exude warmth and approachability. Her hair is a deep brown, typically styled in a way that is both practical and stylish. Dawn's complexion is a healthy, radiant tan, and she stands at an average height with an energetic and confident demeanor. Her smile is bright and inviting, reflecting her friendly and outgoing nature.