6

"Mmmh!" Winter grunted.

"Ahhhhh! Minjeong! Yes, daddy!"

The girl was rather loud, which the blonde don't care since they were supposed to be alone in the house, aside from the service people who never went up to the second floor when Winter received those kinds of visitors.

Winter was on top of her, fucking her hard and without remorse, without being gentle or soft, her thrusts were getting louder and louder and while she rested her face on the girl's neck, she was holding her own legs open with both hands, while the sound of their bodies started to be heard even louder than their moans.

"Mrs-... Fuck!"

Winter growled almost whispering, as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to think about her stepmother when this was all she was doing at that moment.

She didn't understand what was going on in her mind with that woman, but now it was fucking with her mind that much more about the fact that her stepmother had kissed her and straddled her legs.

She remembered the warmth of Karina's body, the smell of her perfume and how terribly good it felt to have her cunt draped over her hardened bulge.

You can't be thinking about your stepmom while you're fucking this girl...

She felt like it was a mistake, she felt like she had gone crazy and that everything that was going through her head now was a product of her darkest, most twisted desires.

But then her thoughts were interrupted, when the sound of the door opening stopped her and then her gaze went immediately to that place.

"What the-"

Winter immediately got up from her bed covering her bottom with a pillow. Her heart was racing and she didn't quite understand what was going on.

But what was that woman doing in her room and interrupting such a moment like this?

On the other hand, the girl on the bed tucked the sheet around her neck, looking visibly frightened.

Karina now stood in the doorway looking between the girl and Ryujin, stifling them with her gaze, but even more so the short-haired.

Her teeth were clenched tightly as she watched that scene in her stepdaughter's room, but she wasn't even thinking about anything at that moment, her eyes were seeing red and her mind was completely clouded.

"Get out of here." Her voice was loud and demanding. Winter frowned as her stepmother looked at the girl in her bed.

"Who is this wom-" The girl began, but she couldn't even finish her sentence.

Karina walked briskly and grabbed the girl's arm, with Winter unable to do or say absolutely nothing, only watch her movements.

Why? Her body seemed to be in shock.

"I said get out of here, you little bitch."

Her stepmother growled, managing to lift the girl who was whining from the grip on her arm, off the bed, but Winter could only stare at the face of the cat-eyed woman who looked extremely sexy being angry.

Are you okay?

The girl picked up her clothes and looked at Winter angrily, trying to tell her with her eyes to defend her, but Winter didn't pay attention to her, she wasn't even looking at her, so she had no choice but to half-dress and leave the room.

Winter followed them with her eyes until the girl closed the door making a big noise as she left and then slowly her gaze went to Karina who had her arms crossed over her chest.