Commemtary VI

This book is mostly autobiographical. It has parts going back as far as when I was 14 up to now in my mid-twenties. I'll post a commentary after every fifth "chapter". It might be fun to see what people say about it.

My Religion is a poem describing my religious beliefs in relation to current events (2020's). It changed a few times as I felt it was mean towards some people. I don't want to directly angry people needlessly, but I also have to find the balance of standing up for myself.

     Tiddiot is a silly satirical poem made to point out something obvious while also hopefully getting a laugh out of the reader.

     Safe is a poem briefly describing something most women deal with that men don't often understand, as it's not something they typically experience. I was reminded of a friend going through a difficult time and wrote this early in the year (2024).

     Happiness is a short summary of what makes me happy. Not much else to say about it other than I wrote it a few years ago as a little note.

     Her Touch (Grandma) is a poem about when my grandma consoled me after the loss of grandpa to cancer. She only lived a few years later when she died of a heart attack. Although I was a child when it occurred, she put a lasting imprint on my heart and soul.

I love you grandma and grandpa!