My First Lesbian

So first of all, let me get this out of the way. This isn't an erotica story. Sorry to those looking for excitement. I have plenty of other content to suit your needs.

     I've always been into guys, but I sometimes notice some women. I'm not sure why, but there's something about some that piques my interest. The first time was probably when I was sixteen and got a little "warm" when a hottie bent over in front of me in gym class. She was very popular with the guys and that ass was probably why!

     Then in college there were a few times that the feeling came back when I looked at some women. Mind you, this was and is rare. Most of the time a woman turned me on it was in a porn, but that's clearly situational. I got married to a dude and never really thought about any woman during that time for the most part. Then things went south and we separated. My first lesbian was in that timeframe that we were separated, before our divorce.

     So she wasn't a lesbian per se, but bisexual. She preferred women though and was interested in me. I was hesitant, but it was sexy that a woman was coming on to me, and strongly. She made it clear that it was sex she was interested in and that was probably what drew me to her. I could "experiment" without any long term effects. I'm reluctant to use the word "experiment", as it's so cliched, but that's what it was.

     So I caved in to her advances way sooner than I should have, but I didn't regret it. I went into it not knowing exactly what to do, even though I'd watched lesbian porn on several occasions. She took the lead and we mostly kissed before she gently took off my clothes. It took some time, but eventually she was pleasing me with her hands (if you know what I mean).

     Then I went from nervous to calm and things just happened. It felt normal and we fucked for about an hour. I enjoyed it and yes she ate me out far better than any man. That's not to say that some men haven't done a good job, they have, but not like her. It was a good experience and we later hooked up again. It was great and I've had a few experiences since then, but that was my first.

     There's some women out there that I think of in the same was I do sexy men, but for the most part I like taking dick; and yes I've had both at the same time, once. So that's basically my story. I thought about describing everything I felt. It would be sensual and that's probably not appropriate for this work. Perhaps I'll do it in another story someday.

Anyone else have similar feelings whether male or female? If you want to tell your story post in the comments.