My First An*l

So if you were looking for some kind of sexy Lynn butt story, you are mostly out of luck. The first time, especially with this, isn't always a "sexy" experience.

     Now first of all, you probably know I'm a fan of my own butt. It's really nice. I almost always wear tight jeans. My booty is plump! Lol! Men consistently say good (or sometimes gross) things about it.

Btw don't ever say, "You have a nice pooper." That's gross. I'll never fuck you. No woman you tell that to will fuck you.

     Well, enough lame bragging. My point here is that guys want to fuck my ass. They ask about it a lot; sometimes creepy strangers and not just boyfriends! Eek!

     Well, in my early days of sexual awakening, I didn't think much about my ass, nor did I wear tight jeans all that often. My boyfriend complimented my ass often enough, but he didn't talk about anal.

     Was he afraid to or not that interested? Well, frankly I still don't know today. He quickly warmed up to it though. lol

     So, I hadn't planned on anal. I liked watching it in porn sometimes, but never thought about me doing it. So it came as a surprise... to both of us.

     I was about six months into my divorce and had been dating this nice guy that was two years younger than I. He was cute and still mostly innocent. He was, without question, a boob man. When it came to sex, he wanted to play with my tits, suck my nipples, and put his dick between them.

     So one time we were in the middle of a particularly long fuck session and things were not so wet anymore. I wanted to keep going so I told him to get the lube I used for toys. He put it on his dick and I got in doggy.

You see where this is going right? lol

Oopsy!

     Well, he was lubed up good and stuck it in. That was so much better! So I gave him the okay to pound me because I love it hard and fast! So he started. It was feeling great and I was getting there fast. In short time I found myself cumming. This made things more slippery.

     The poor guy slipped out and when he tried to put it back in without looking, he slipped and rubbed it across my lips towards my clit. So he tried again and it turned the other way.

Boop!

     Right in the ass! He went maybe three inches or so and didn't notice what he did. He backed up to push in again and I screamed! He freaked out and I screamed out, "My ass!"

     He looked down and saw his dick in my ass and freaked out again. He pulled out (that hurt!) and ran to the bathroom to clean himself. Then he wouldn't come out. He thought our relationship was over. It was kind of cute, or stupid.

     Soon he ran off and apologized a bunch for the next two days. I told him it was okay and that he should come over. So he did and we had sex without any problems.

     Things were normal for the next month. Then I mentioned to him, due to the building interest I had, that we should try anal. He was shocked, but willing to try. I had done research about it for a few weeks and figured we could try.

     So we did and things went well, but that's a story for the future— My real first anal.

See, I'm saving the sexy stuff for later. Sorry if this felt like clickbait.