Chapter 139 - Such A Waste... I Should Get Something To Clean Them.*

[Mature Content]

----

Jennie had never met someone as shameless and brazen as Lisa. She wanted to try and act bold towards him, but no matter what she did, he would level up and do something even more shameless than what she was already doing!

Even though the two of them had seen each other's naked body multiple times and weren't feeling uncomfortable, there was still the feeling of being embarrassed after being looked at with a pair of eyes.

Earlier, she provoked him only because she was sure that he wouldn't enter the shower room while blocked with a thick glass screen. However, it seems that even with that his outrageousness was even thicker than the glass.

"Lisa, behave like a human! What are you doing?" Jennie exclaimed as she blushed profusely.

Can someone please tell her how to tame a beastly husband, please?

Sadly, no one answered her question nor her prayer as the man standing across her started to stroke up and down his length, causing him to sigh and moan while his eyes never left her eyes. It was a very perverse scene and yet, Jennie couldn't help but feel like her legs were losing their strength and a certain spot in her body was feeling itchy for no reason.

She realized that she was reacting to his actions and was even more embarrassed.

Wake up! Don't get tempted!

However, Jennie had no power over her own body when it comes to this type of bold show especially if the main actor was her own husband.

"Okay... okay! Stop now and just come in here. No need to stand outside." Jennie surrendered pretty quickly.

She saw the man pause his hand, but didn't take it off around his length. His left eyebrow, however, was raised and he was staring at her as if he was greatly amused by their situation.

"Aren't you coming inside?" Jennie asked, but paused after thinking about her words again. This... doesn't her words sound a bit wrong?

Lisa also seemed to have guessed what she was thinking, but he chuckled and relented to her. He didn't mention the other meaning of her words that was completely ambiguous and pushed the door open that Jennie had already unlocked.

However. he hadn't fully stepped into the shower when a soft hand grabbed him by the arm and pushed him against the wall right under the showerhead. Then, he felt her kiss him thoroughly.

At first, her kiss was a little bit clumsy and hurried. However, as seconds ticked by, her mouth slowly parted and pushed her tongue out to lick his lower lip. Jennie liked kissing him the best. Lisa couldn't allow her to only kiss him and so, he similarly kissed her as well and raised the intensity a bit higher. The two licked, sucked, and even kissed each other's lips until they were breathless.

However, they weren't satisfied with just this.

"Husband... you're hard." Jennie suddenly said after drawing away from his lips. She paused and looked down at her abdomen where his organ was stuck between his hip and her lower stomach.

His cock was terrifyingly erect that it couldn't even be more erect. It was standing upright and proud even without him supporting it with his hand. The corner of her lips were raised into a seductive smile while her hand wiped the saliva that somehow got into the outsides of their lips before licking her own hands, making sure they were quite wet.

Jennie slowly lowered her hand, tracing his muscled body and eight pack abs before gradually hovering above his length.

"Ahh..."