Chapter 140 - Big Little Brother

After finally calming down, Jennie was slightly dazed and didn't know what she should do next and what to feel. Her body was flushed and hot, even the glass of the shower was sweating from the heat due to condensation.

Their skin was clammy and when her back touched his chest, the heat in their bodies seemed to combine.

"Are you alright?" Lisa asked out of concern for her when he saw her almost landing on her butt on the floor.

However, Jennie didn't have the strength to reply and her mouth was parched from screaming and moaning. So, she nodded her head.

Lisa raised his hand and put it in front of her chest. He felt her heart was beating fast and he became even more worried.

"Let's finish showering and rest in the room. You're sweating a lot."

Jennie shook her head and after a few tries, she finally found her voice and said, "No, it alright. Besides, you're not even finished yet."

As if proving her point, the organ that was standing straight and upright like a rod twitched. Looking at his Big little brother, Lisa was helpless. But still, he didn't want to overstep her limits and decided not to satisfy his Big little brother.

It was not surprising that Jennie's endurance couldn't match Lisa. These past days, she had been running around the city, busily taking care of her newly established entertainment company and planning how to make her family and ex-fiance have a taste of their own medicine.

"It's alright... I can endure," he said before adding as if worried that she'll push herself even more, "I'll just add this to your debt and collect it when you regain your strength."

Afraid that she was still determined to give him a hand, Lisa grabbed a towel and was about to wrap it around her body when Jennie put her hands on her chest before pointing towards the toilet.

"I'll sit... I'll give you a hand."

Lisa sighed. "Behave... you can even barely stand on your feet."

"And who's fault is that?"

Wasn't it him who made her climax on his fingers several times, making her lose her strength?

Lisa continued to wrap the towel around her body. This time, Jennie didn't resist or stop him and let him wrap her into a cocoon after washing her body under the shower.

When he was done and was satisfied with her cocoon-like state, Lisa saw that she was glaring and pouting her lips at him.

Chuckling, he said: "What is it?"

"My hubby is too strong and his endurance is too high."

"Thank you for the praise."

"I'm not praising you!" Jennie was still holding a grudge because he didn't allow her to give him a hand. But she wasn't that childish to not be aware of her own body and strength so she said, "From now on, wake me up early. I need to start exercising and building up my endurance. That way, we can go for days without me losing my strength."

Lisa was startled at her words. He knew how much Jennie loved to oversleep in the morning. Her words meant that she was willing to sacrifice her love for sleep for his sake.

"I know..." Lisa leaned forward, kissed her forehead, and patted her hair.

"I'll carry you outside. Rest and wait for me."

As he said this, he lifted her in a princess carry and strode out of the shower to the spacious bathroom and gently put her on the bed. He arranged the robe he let her wear and made sure that she was completely covered and wouldn't catch a cold.