Chapter 183 - A Night Of Pleasure (2)

[Mature Content]

Jennie remembered what her friends in the circle had said when she asked them about having their first time...

They answered her in various ways that Jennie, who was still a virgin at that time, looked white as a sheet of paper and was afraid to have sex with anyone.

Probably because of her friends' comments at that time, she refused to do it with Kai, although, she wanted to give her first time to him.

"It hurts like hell!"

"It felt like I was being impaled inwardly! I was bleeding and the pain didn't stop. Tht bastard continued to do me harder even though I told him to go slower..."

These were the words that made Jennie run away and avoid doing it with anyone.

But strangely, when she felt his c*CK being inserted so deeply inside her, Jennie's expectation of getting tremendous pain did not come. Instead, another type of sensation overcome her senses, filling her entire soul and mind, making her lose all control of her body as her back arched and her mouth cried out a moan, which she refused to believe was her own.

Lisa groaned loudly, mixing with her own gasps and moans. Her inner muscles squirmed and clamped tightly around him, wrapping him into a tight vice as if choking his member inside her, swallowing and not letting go.

"Just a bit more..." He softly caressed her cheek with his hand as he whispered into her ears. He slowly continued plunging deeper into her hole, sheathing himself to the balls and completely swallowed up by her hole.

"That's it... Take me all inside of you, Jennie..."

Jennie didn't respond. She couldn't. Not with her core still spasming from the never-ending orgasm she was feeling. Lisa had only inserted his d*CK inside her yet it was enough to send her to another realm. Her body continued to tremble as she rode the tumultuous waves of pleasure in her hole.

Lisa could also feel this... The juices coating his d*CK, the tightness and hotness of her insides, all of these were enough to make him come already.

Gritting his teeth, Lisa tried so hard to stop himself from coming and closed his eyes. His eyelashes trembled as he drew a sharp breath. For a while, the two of them were in that position and didn't speak a word.

It was only a minute later and when Lisa felt her hole relaxing around his shaft that he patiently and gently asked, "Are you okay?"

Jennie nodded her head in response. Tears slipped through the corners of her eyes again.

"I'm fine..."

"Then should I continue?" Lisa asked her again while wiping away the tears.

Why was he asking her? Shouldn't he already know the answer even without her telling him? While grumbling inwardly, she felt him suddenly pulling outward, his shaft stretching her walls further and rubbing against it. She gasped loudly as he suddenly thrusted deep into her. The movement was fast and hard, she could feel the sacks of his b*lls slapping against her inner thigh and lower buttocks. The sound made a lewd slapping sound which was accompanied by the squelching noises coming from their juices as his c*CK slipped in and out of her p*ssy.

Jennie was going insane. Even though there was a slight pain, that pain was gradually decreasing and soon, it turned into an unbearable pleasure she couldn't explain. Shouldn't it hurt since it was her first time? Then, why didn't it hurt as much as she expected?

What she didn't know was that Lisa was afraid of hurting her and thus, made sure that she would get as little pain when he drove his thick c*CK inside her. He did every foreplay he read from the guidance book that his cousin, Seulgi, gave to him in the past. And surprisingly, it seemed that Seulgi's hard work paid off since Lisa really succeeded in making her feel good and not get hurt at the process.