Chapter 194 - Ah, The World Of The Rich Is Really Unfair...

Everyone was extremely shocked at Zhilan suddenly crying out while saying sorry. It was not uncommon that an actor or actress would be so lost in their own acting that they forgot how to separate themselves from their roles. However, it was still rare that someone's acting would be able to manipulate someone else's perception of their world and would be forced to empathize with their roles.

It was said that only a few percent could completely empathize with another person's feelings and experiences, but there were also people who could be pulled into some other people's rhythm and think that they were included in that person's world even though they weren't. In the latter's case, the number of people that had encountered this type of level of empathy was fewer.

And unsurprisingly, the number of people who could force a person to accept another person's world as their own was almost nonexistent that they are considered as 'extraterrestrial'.

At this moment, Zhilan was experiencing this rare event through Jennie's acting. She couldn't separate herself from her character and really thought of herself as the traitor Han Yue who needed to be forgiven by Jiao Yu, Jennie's character in the film.

The staff members scrambled over to help take Zhilan's hands off Jennie. They didn't understand what happened and could only watch this scene play before their eyes stupidly.

Because of Zhilan's sudden outburst and change of character, the taping was paused for her but Jennie had to take the close-up shots for her character.

After finishing her own shots, Jennie was given the day to take a rest by Director Qing. He apologized for what happened to Zhilan, which Jennie didn't accept and instead, felt sorry for what happened to her as well.

Hopefully, this didn't put a strain on Zhilan's condition.

"Jennie, you've got the whole day to yourself. What do you plan to do?" Feng Huai asked her. Zhao Fei was still not back at this point and he could only temporarily take over her position as her manager.

Jennie pondered over it and suddenly asked, "When's my next schedule tomorrow?"

Feng Huai already memorized her schedule for the whole month and briefly answered, "At 3 pm, you will need to appear on the set on time."

3pm... Right now, it was still 11 in the morning and there was almost a day of free time for herself. Jennie had been staying in the Silver City for half a month but she didn't get to take a closer look around the city. However, when she thought of going out and looking around the city alone, she somehow felt that it wasn't as entertaining as she thought.

Feng Huai was still waiting for her to reply to his previous question and after a while of still not hearing her speak, he tried suggesting going back to the hotel and just taking a rest. "You've been filming your scenes nonstop these days so it's better to take this chance to catch up on your sleep before heading to the set to start filming again."

Jennie also thought of this and was about to agree with him when an idea appeared in her mind.

"Staying inside the hotel room will only make me lazy and sleepy tomorrow," Jennie told him. "Book a flight to the Imperial Capital. I would like to go back 'home'."

After dealing with some other matters regarding the modification of the script and separating with Jennie from Silver City, these past few weeks, Lisa buried himself with work and never took a step outside his office.

Since he had built a bedroom next to his office, he could just live inside his office forever without meeting other people. However, two months ago, after marrying Jennie, he hadn't been using this bedroom and only until recently did he make a temporary shelter in this bedroom again.