April 3, Tuesday

Today in English Class, I heard Jessica gossiping about me with Jennifer. I was so mad I broke my pencil in half. I crossed my legs together and gritted my teeth.
Nikki was staring at me the whole entire class time. I practically rolled my eyes at her.
After class, I planned on talking to Brandon so he can work on the English class assignment with me. The assignment was to basically write about what we know about each other. I am sure Brandon knew a lot about me. Considering, I used to be popular at WCD. Everybody knew about me.
When Brandon was about to walk over to Nikki I waved towards him.
"Hey, Brandon! Can we talk for a moment?" I asked him.
He walked over to me. I began to explain that I wanted to work with him for the project. He agreed with the idea and we both concured to immediately start working on the project right after school.
"Great! So I guess we got this all planned out," Brandon said.
Brandon shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away to his locker. Nikki had a sad look on her face as she was searching for something in her locker. I guess she was sad because she didn't get to work with Brandon on the english class assignment. I may no longer be the Queen Bee but I still win every round with Nikki. I smirked.
She is so jealous that she cannot reach up to the full potential of my beautifulness. Soon, one day me and Brandon will get married and Nikki will be invited..... SO SHE CAN CLEAN UP THE ENTIRE PARTY! HAHA! Nikki and Brandon are not meant to be. She should totally know that by now.
So after school, I invited Brandon to come to my house work on our project.
"MacKenzie, what do you know about me? We should discuss it before you write down," Brandon said.
"You're sweet, cute and great at writing stuff for the school newspaper," I giggled.
"Uh, thanks. So write it down," Brandon thanked me.
What was I doing? I couldn't humiliate myself in front of Brandon. Maybe that was little too flirty!
I wrote down what I thought about Brandon and he began examining it. I loved how cute he was! I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful green eyes. So dreamy!
I was just imagining how me and Brandon's wedding day would be like. I knew it was going to be just perfect!
Then I got super distracted when Brandon was talking to me.
"MacKenzie! MacKenzie!" He reapeated over and over again.
"What is it?" I asked.
"It is my turn now, " Brandon said.
"Maybe we should work on the rest tomorrow at your house," I suggested. I definitely had to end this day with Brandon now before I continue to embarrass myself in front of him more.
Brandon nodded his head and left my house. I sighed in relief.
"MacKenzie has a boyfriend! MacKenzie has a boyfriend! MacKenzie has a boyfriend!" Amanda sang.
I growled when I heard that annoying sound.
"Come here now, Amanda! You will pay!" I yelled at her.
Amanda giggled and I chased her around the whole house. She better shut up and I should never hear those words come out of her mouth ever again! Grrrrrrr!!!!