April 4, Wednesday

Today, after school Brandon and I got together at his house this time to do our homework assignment. On the bright side, Amanda will not be bothering Brandon and I while we were doing our homework.
  When we finished, I told him that I would like to stay at his house a little longer. He nodded his head and told his parents that I would be staying for a little longer.
  I batted my eye-lashes all sweetly. I turned around and put on some pink, sparkly lip gloss. Then I turned back around facing Brandon and leaned forward attempting to kiss him while I closed my eyes and smiled. Brandon leaned farther back and frowned panicked.
  Since my eyes were closed and u couldn't see, I accidentally kissed the white painted walls that was still not dried yet.
  "Why do your lips feel so slippery and wet?" I asked.
  "Open your eyes," Brandon said.
   I opened my eyes and saw that I was kissing the wall and white paint had been smeared across my own lips. I gagged and rushed out of the house forgetting to say 'good-bye.'
  Brandon raised his eyebrow in confusion. He seemed weirded out.
   OMG! Did I just embarrass myself in front of Brandon Roberts?!               I called my Nicholas to come and pick me up in thr limousine. Even worse, it started to rain.
   I didn't even bring a coat with me. I was soaking wet. My hair looked all wet and gloomy and I began to cry out in the rain. I sobbed and collapsed on the steps of the entrance of Brandon's house.
   Finally, Nicholas arrived in the limo. I sniffled trying to hide the fact that I was crying hysterically. I brushed a tear off my cheek and sat down in the car. Nicholas drove off in the street and took a turn to the left.
   10 minutes later, I standing in front of my house. Nicholas was still in the car when I got out. By the time, it was difficult to recognize if I was just sobbing or not.
   "Nicholas, where are you going?" I asked him before I stepped in my mansion.
   "Mr. and Mrs. Hollister told me to run some errands at the grocery store. Good-bye!" Nicholas replied.
   I nodded my head in approval and went inside to go to sleep.

Hopefully, Amanda was still asleep in bed.