Wednesday, March 30

Today, at lunch Marcy was walking and tripped over a banana peel someone at thrown on the floor. She fell and her lunch went flying in the air. It landed right on my head. OMG! I started to stink like a some disgusting rat. What was in that lunch burger of hers?
Jessica and Jennifer jumped out of their seats as soon as the burger landed on my head. Even worse Marcy's choclate milk poured all over me.
"Ewwwww!!!!" Jessica and Jennifer gagged.
Then suddenly everybody started laughing and pointing at me. I saw some people taking a video on there phone at me. I felt so embarrassed! Soon Jessica and Jennifer were laughing at me, too. Those little traitors! Even Leo, the cutest guy in school, was laughing!
Unlike Nikki, Brandon didn't even help me at all. He just stood there blankly. He wasn't laughing. He just stood there. Nikki didn't laugh either. Although, she had a weird perplexed look on her face.
I tried to run away straight to the girls bathroom but slipped over the slippery chocolate milk. Now everybody was laughing even HARDER. I never felt so humiliated in my entire life!
"I am so sorry!" Marcy apologized to me. She had this apologetic look on her face like she actually felt sorry for me.
"You better be!" I said, growling angrily.
Marcy looked down nervously at her ugly green flats. Did that girl ever learn that those type of clothes are hideous? She turned around and looked back at Nikki, Chloe and Zoey with the same sad, guilty look on her face.
I did another attempt to run straight to the girls' restroom. This time I succeeded. When I made it there I started to cry. My mascara came running down my cheeks. I was so sad. My life was totally ruined! It's all Nikki's fault. I bet she put Marcy up to this. Marcy was Nikki's best friend. She probably did this because she was so jealous of me.
Nikki was such a crazy, spoiled brat! I will not let her get away with this the next time. She is so going to be guilty once I tell Principal Winston and we will see who gets the last laugh. Nikki is so busted! I had about enough of her pranks already.
I took one glance at the mirror in front of me and saw a sad and hopeless girl searching for guidance. I did not want to look like that worthless girl. I washed my face that had mascara running down its cheeks. I wiped all the water off with a brown napkin. I then reapplied a new layer of lip gloss on my lips. Beauty always made me feel better.
"Nikki is going to pay for what she did to me." I muttered to myself, smiling.
I walked out of the girls' bathroom in a good mood. Everybody in the hallway was staring because they had been wondering why I was so darn happy. Well, they didn't need to know. That is for me to know and them to find out. They surely had no idea what was going to happen to Nikki. I didn't want them to know anyways.

Nikki Maxwell, you are going down!