April 8, Sunday

Okay! Yesterday, was a total disaster between me and Jessica! That was like my first day off from all the drama at school. I totally blew it. Now, today, nothing can possibly go wrong. It just cannot. I will not let it happen. I can't let anything or anyone get in MY way! Especially, Jessica and Amanda.

    I don't know who is worse. Jessica or Amanda? They were both pretty annoying if you ask me. Jessica is mean and rude. Amanda is spoiled and so immature. She never understood the difference between cool and spoiled. Jessica never understood the difference between a true friend or a frenemie. Those two girls are pretty clueless.

     Suddenly, Amanda came rushing on my room just as soon as I was about to write more dirt on her and Jessica in my diary. I looked up and glared at her. She was like the second to last person I wanted to talk to. (Only second after Jessica. Yeah! That's right! I think Jessica is even worse than Amanda).

      Amanda smiled cheerfully as she held George the Bug out to me. Thankfully, he was still in his bottle.

     I cocked my head to the side. "Why are you friends with a disgusting bug?"

     "George is not disgusting! He is very smart. He went to the most prestigious bug college in the world," Amanda bragged, proudly.

     "Ha! That's obviously a lie," I muttered to myself.

     Amanda took one step closer to me. "What did you say?"

     I shook my head. "Nothing."

     Amanda frowned offended. "He has a better education than you, MacKenzie." She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.

     I stuck out my tongue back to her. She is so annoying. I wish I could just throw her in a deep well filled with water, so she could drown. I imgained the idea smiling like the thought had just made my day.

     "Can you please get out of my room now?" I asked, exasperated. I rolled my eyes at her and gave her a slight push towards the door.

     Amanda glared at me one more time and skipped into her room. She thinks she is soooo smart. Yeah, right.

    I looked on YouTube to see the video Nikki posted of me becoming a social outcast. Now, the video had even more views! It had 1,789 like and only 1 dislike. I stared at the screen one more time. Everyone except one person thought this viral video was actually funny? Wow. That sounds really messed up.

    I disliked the video. I laughed. Now there were 2 dislikes.  I scrolled through the hateful and funny comments. I frowned at almost every one I read. They all said mean things about ME. I groaned.

     Some comments said things like 'this video is hilarious' or 'that girl looks like a total idiot.'

      This was all Nikki's fault. Why is she so jealous of me? Is it because I am extremely better than everybody else on this stupid universe?

     I pulled my cold knees against my shoulders and sighed. My reputation will and forever be ruined. I banged on my phone trying to get all the anger out of me. I inhaled and exhaled. This was all a little too overwhelming for me. I needed to keep calm, but I just couldn't during all this crazy drama in my life.

       I set down my phone beside me not wanting to read the offensive things about me on the internet. I closed my eyes hoping to wake up in a fantasy-land. Unfortunately, I did not. I was still laying on my bed absolutely miserable.