April 7, Saturday

Finally! A break from school is just what I needed. The only thing I need now is for my little sister, Amanda, to stop bugging me.

Nicholas barged into my room acting all rude. Sometimes, I think about hiring a new butler. I even tell my parents about this. Although, they never listen.

"Nicholas, what are you doing here in my room? You know I hate being disturbed on a weekend morning," I said, polishing my nails a black color.

"You have a so-called important guest at the door who would like to talk to you," Nicholas explained.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to see who this "important" guest was. When I made it downstairs, I saw Jessica standing in the doorway. Oh, no! What was she doing here here today?

"Jessica, what are you doing here?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Look, MacKenzie, I just wanted to apologize for teasing you," Jessica said.

I shook my head wanting to go upstairs in my room. "You want to apologize to me?" I laughed. "Yeah right. This must be some foolish trick of yours. I don't believe you, Jessica. After all, you have been talking behind my back saying hurtful and insensitive things ... how could I ever forgive you for all of that? You have nothing to say to me! GET OUT!"

Jessica frowned. "Just shut up and let me talk..."

Jessica was acting like a big brat. I couldn't stand it! No one tells MacKenzie Hollister to shut up! Jessica was the one who needed to shut up. She deserved everything. I deserved the leftovers. That's how it's always been. I gave her everything she dreamed of and I just got... what was left of all of it. I've been generous... I did my part. Now it was Jessica's turn.

"No! Just go away. I do not want to talk to you. I have many things more important to do. Talking to you is not one of them. Now get out," I said.

Okay... now this not might be entirely true, but talking to Jessica was even less important than reading. She was so unappreciative and disrespectful. I hated it. I hated every single part of it! Yet, Jessica didn't even care. She never did.

"MacKenzie, please! Just let me speak!" Jessica begged.

"No," I said, quietly. I shut the door and locked it. It was for her own good.

Nicholas gave me a sorrowful look. "Is everything okay, Miss Hollister?"

I shook my head. "No, not at all. Don't let that person come in this mansion ever again. Understand?"

Nicholas nodded his head in obedience. "Yes, of course, Miss Hollister."

I sprinted upstairs to my room and locked myself in. I didn't want to be seen... by anyone. I wanted to be alone.