April 5, Thursday

Today, I decided not to go to school. I did not want to face all the humiliation. I felt like I just claimed social suicide!
When I told my parents my predictament they just said I was exaggerating.
I frowned. "Mom, Dad, Nikki is practically ruining every single moment of my life! You don't understand. I want to stay home from school today. I just don't feel confident when I walk through those school doors even if I am wearing a designer outfit or beret. I feel so useless!" I explained.
My mom looked concerned. My dad just looked perplexed. They both looked at each other and shrugged.
I began begging more trying my best to persuade them. It was the only thing I was able to do at the time. It was the only thing I could possibly think of.
"Fine," my parents said in unison.
I smiled big and wide. "Yay! Thanks Mom and Dad," I said, hugging them tightly.
  My pet poodle, Fifi, ran into the room smiling acknowledging the fact that I was happy for once. I kneeled down to her height and let her jump into my arms. I held her and carried her all the way to my room upstairs in enjoyment. Before I made it all the way up to my room I overheard my mom saying, "I hope she doesn't ask that question ever again. Spoiled brat."
  I tried to convince myself that she wasn't talking about me. Then I gave up and accepted that my own mom thought I was a "spoiled brat." Wow. That was messed up.
  Luckily, Fifi cheered me up a little bit by keeping that huge, cute smile on her face. The dog was really helpful at times.
I grabbed some strawberry ice cream from the refrigerator and began watching a movie about how a girl loses her life just because some other girl stole her identity. That was exactly what Nikki was doing to me.
"I feel you, hon," I said to the girl on the TV.
I chewed my ice cream and began to cry at all the sad parts and hit myself with the pillow multiple times. I licked my lips when i finished mt ice cream and buried my face in my pillow. Sigh. I hate my life.....