[ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 ]

———————————————
                          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Scott strolled up next to Stiles, who was holding a red plastic cup and watching out of the back door. "Hey." Scott spoke, Stiles nodding back, "What's up?"

The werewolf scanned the garden, "Derek is sending one of the other betas to help keep a look out."

Stiles silently hoped it was Aurora.

"I still can't believe you're trusting him." The boy sighed. Scott shook his head, "He knows this thing better than any of us. He can help."

Stiles grunted, "You see Jackson?" His eyes ran across the empty garden, steam rising off of the heated pool and blanketing the surroundings.

"No. You see Allison?" Scott asked, a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

Stiles shook his head, "No. But we should tell her what we found." He said, looking over to his friend, "I'm still kind of not sure what we found." He responded.

"We figured out it's something to do with water. The fact that all the victims were on the swim team. The way the kanima reacted around the pool." Stiles recited.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows, "So who ever's controlling the kanima really hates the swim team?"

"Hated the swim team." He corrected, "Specifically the 2006 team. So it could be another teacher, a student back then. Who are we missing? What haven't we thought of?"

Scott exhaled, "Right now, all I can think of is getting through tonight."

He slid open the glass door and stepped out onto the patio, Stiles following behind.

                      ———————————————

Isaac sat on the stairs leading up to the bus, head in his hands.

A deep growl rolled from his lips, the ringing in his head getting louder and more intense.

Out of the high-pitched sound, came a mumble, causing the noise to slowly die down. "Isaac?" He recognised the voice as Aurora.

His head slowly raised, looking up at her with brilliant, yellow eyes, which slowly faded back to their original gunmetal blue.

He examined her outfit, "Where are you going?" He mumbled, still a few fangs protruding from his gums.

"I'm going to keep an eye on Jackson, are you and the others going to be okay?" She asked, her voice comforting and sweet.

He nodded, giving a weak smile.

"Good. I'll see you later." She whispered.

She ran her hand across his shoulder as she walked away.

                      ———————————————

His eyes on the rising moon, Scott took in a deep breath. Stiles taking a sip from his punch.

"So are you going to apologise to Allison or what?" Stiles asked, watching her from across the pool.

Scott gave him an offended look, "Why should I apologise?" His friend returning a shrug, "Because you're the guy. It's what we do."