[ 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 ]

———————————————
                          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

With an ice pack held to his head, Stiles slipped in front of the steering wheel of his Jeep. In the passenger seat, Scott eyed the bandage wrapped around his arm with a pained expression.

"You okay?" Stiles asked him, watching his friend in disgust. "Kind of burns." Scott answered, staring down at it.

The boy started up his car, "You did just have your skin punctured by a needle like a hundred thousand times." Stiles reminded him, placing his free hand on the wheel.

"Yeah," Scott agreed, "But I don't know if it's supposed to be like this." He worried, sitting up with a sudden wince.

"This definitely doesn't feel right." He began to panic, "I think— I think I gotta take it off."

He tugged at the bandage, ripping at it until his red, raw skin was exposed. But what was more alarming were the black veins rippling around the fading tattoo.

Soon, his arm was left blank, as if it was never there.

"It— It healed." Scott pointed out, utterly crushed. Stiles let out a relieved sigh, "Oh, thank God. I hated it." He confessed, Scott giving him a deadly stare, "Sorry." The boy quickly added.

                      ———————————————

"Thanks for giving me a lift, Lydia." Aurora spoke, Lydia glancing back at her through the rear view mirror with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks Lydia." Allison followed as she wiped an eyelash delicately off of her cheek.

"You are both so welcome." She said cheerily, pushing her hair out of her face as they continued down the road.

Lydia gazed over to Allison, "It's not a double date. It's just a group thing." She told her, continuing their conversation from before. Allison shuffled uncomfortably, "Do they know it's a group thing? Because I told you I'm not ready to get back out there."

Aurora listened from the back seat, "You were in France and you didn't do any dating?" Lydia gasped as her friend shook her head.

She looked back to Aurora briefly, "Did you meet anyone in Arizona?" The girl leaned forward in between the two front seats, "Not really."

Lydia shook her head in disappointment, "Did you? I mean after—" Allison begun, quickly being cut off, "Do not mention his name." The strawberry-blonde snapped.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked, Lydia giving a sigh.

"The doctors looked like idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101. Like how to not randomly kill people on a full moon."

Allison nodded, "So you've talked to him?"

"Not since he left for London." She shook her head, "You mean since his Dad moved him to London?" Allison asked, "Whatever. He left." Lydia rolled her eyes.

"And seriously? An American wolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster." She added.

"Then you're totally over him?" Allison asked, giving her an unconvinced look. "Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia counteracted, her friend giving a satisfied smile.