[ 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 ]

———————————————
                          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Lydia strolled down the corridor, Stiles following closely behind.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone." She informed him, although this didn't even come close to stopping him.

"Anyone who says I'm not supposed to tell anyone, is always dying to tell someone. Tell me." He demanded, leaving her still unconvinced.

The girl decided to bargain, "Why do you want to know?"

He realised he was a bit stuck in this situation and quietly responded, "I can't tell you that."

"Then I'm not telling you," She said simply.

He hurried to keep up with her, "But you're telling me you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?"

She thought for a moment, "Was that even a question?" Leaving him also confused, "It felt like a question." He muttered.

She shrugged, "Well tell me if this feels like an answer: No."

Lydia quickened her pace trying to leave Stiles behind but the boy continued to follow.

The two passed Erica, who also began to tag along a little behind, intrigued by the conversation.

Stiles began to push through a rush of students, attempting to catch up with Lydia, "Lydia, wait! Lydia—"

A clawed hand reached through the crowd to pull him out and shove him against a wall. The tips pressed into his chest.

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's parents?" Erica asked the boy, who looked down at her talons in fear.

He swallowed, "Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" He questioned, gesturing to the surveillance camera situated on the ceiling just behind the two.

Her head shot around to see it, forcing her to put away her claws and let go of him.

He smirked proudly, "That's right, you want to play cat woman? I'll be your bat man." He then moved past her into the flow of pupils.

Erica followed after, "If you want to find his parents they're about a half mile from here." She told him, catching his attention, "In Beacon Hills cemetery."

The boy now found himself hurrying after Erica as she turned the corner suddenly.

"Do you know how they died—" He was about to finish his question when somebody began to walk alongside next to Erica, it was Aurora.

She glanced back at him and then at Erica. She smiled to herself as she listened to his heartbeat rise quickly.

He admired her for a moment, before Erica spoke up, "Maybe if you tell me why you're so interested." She told him as he walked up beside the two.

Aurora turned to look at Stiles, "It's him, isn't it?" She asked.

He stumbled over his words, looking for a response, "What? Who? Him who?" He acted dumbfounded.

"The test didn't work, but it's still him. It's Jackson." Aurora told Erica, panic setting over Stiles.

And now he was hurrying after Aurora, Erica following as well.

He walked quickly behind her, "You can't tell Derek. There's more to this— A lot more— You don't know about." He explained before turning to Erica, "And just because you got the alpha bite makeover doesn't mean you have the license to go around destroying people."