[ 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 ]

———————————————
                          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Her name is Lydia Martin," Isaac began, walking beside Aurora through the halls of Beacon Hills High School, "I'm thinking we should test her in Chemistry."

Aurora nodded, "It's a practical experiment, we're making edible crystals. Lace the crystal with the venom. And Isaac?" She paused, stopping and looking up at him. He hummed a response. She gave him a glare, "Don't mess it up."

She then strolled away, turning the corner so nobody would notice the two walking together.

                      ———————————————

Stiles slipped between the students piling into class, making his way to Scott, who was already seated.

He quickly sat in the desk beside him, turning to face him and leaning over to whisper. "I just spoke to my Dad, who just spoke to Jackson, and I've got bad news. Terrible, horrible, very bad news."

Scott cut him off before he could continue, "I think I already know..."

The two then looked back a few seats behind them. Isaac Lahey staring back, a mischevious grin spread across his lips.

                      ———————————————

After economics, the bell sounded out for Chemistry. Scott and Stiles rushed down the corridor, "Derek wouldn't kill her without proof." Scott whispered, looking behind him to check for Isaac.

"So then he tests her like Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles thought aloud, finally slowing as Scott fell back into a walk.

The werewolf looked past him, "I think here and now..." Stiles whipping his head around to see Erica and Isaac entering the classroom.

Moving quickly over to Lydia, Scott and Stiles took a seat either side of her. The girl throwing a curious glance at the two.

Scott scanned the room for the betas, his eyes landing on Allison, seated next to the girl from the hallway. Allison eyed the boy with a questioning look, Aurora watching the exchange closely but discreetly.

He quickly shook his head, unable to explain, and turning back to the front.

"Einstein once said," Mr. Harris began, "'Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He paused at Stiles' desk for a not-so-subtle punctuation.

A chuckle came from behind him, his head shooting around to find the source of the noise.

His eyes met with the girl from the hallway, she attempted to hide her smile. His once concerned gaze, had softened as he admired her beauty.

He finally turned back to the front as Mr. Harris spoke up, "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

Stiles rolling his eyes as the man continued, "Erica, take the first station. You'll start with..."

Every single male hand in the room shot up, "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal, little hands down." He demanded.