01 - My Man

✦❘༻༺❘✦
WARNINGS
***
swearing, smut
✦❘༻༺❘✦

His lips kissed my neck softly as I threw my head back giving him more access, gripping onto the counter behind me to stabilize myself. My knees felt weak, and I felt like they would give out on me any second if it weren't for his muscular arm holding me up by my waist. His other hand sliding down to my ass, cupping it and moulding it in his hands.

I let out a soft moan when he reached a specific spot on my neck, kissing it and nibbling it before licking it lightly.

"You drive me crazy, baby." He muttered against my skin. My hands went to hold his biceps and he pulled me even closer to him. "Alessio." I moan out as his hand ventured down to my inner high, insanely close to where I needed him the most.

My short black dress rode up as his hand went further up, the strap of my dress falling off my shoulder. Alessio had his dress shirts top buttons undone, and his sleeves were rolled up enough to see his big forearms.

My eyes fluttered shut once I felt his fingers pull my panties to the side, sliding his fingers across my wet slit. I was impatient and wanted his fingers so bad that I started grinding my hips against his fingers.

"You just can't wait." He shook his head, before plunging his fingers deep into me, earning a loud moan from me. I threw my head back, and he went back to kissing my neck before moving his fingers in and out of me. He moved his fingers at a painfully slow pace that i continued riding his fingers, fed up with his bullshit.

"You gonna' cum on my fingers?" I felt his smirk against my neck. I hummed, not able to form words. "Words," he grumbled. "I need words baby." He rubbed his other hands along my waist.

"Yes—I'm gonna' cum on your fingers." I whispered, shuddering at the feeling of his fingers deep inside me. Growing tired of grinding my hips I whined. "Faster—please." I moaned out, gripping onto his biceps so hard I felt as if they were going to pop.

Listening to me, he fastened the pace of his fingers. I moaned. Loud. He kissed up my jaw slowly and passionately, opposite of what was going on under my dress. I let out a breathy moan, feeling a knot in my stomach.

"I'm gonna' cum—Alessio." I breathed out, throwing my head back. And with a few more movements of his fingers, I felt myself come undone. Alessio pressed his lips against mine to silence my insanely loud moans.

"Fuck." I whispered once he backed out of the kiss, resting his forehead against mine. "You did so good, baby." He kissed my forehead lightly, rubbing my waist and ass soothingly.

✦❘༻༺❘✦