❌Yandere Vaggie Alfabet⚔️

A:
Affection; How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
• This girl isn't used to show any kind of affection to anyone, she dosen't have much experience due to her harsh past as an excorsist but she tries to learn with you. She learns to atcually enjoy taking the first step to hug you, to kiss you cheek, etc, etc. It wouldn't get too intense, she's very soft with her affection and do not wish to make you uncomfortable.

B:
Blood; How messy are they willing to get for their darling?
• She's willing to get failuer messy to the point that her uniform will be coverd in crimson red. In her whole existence she got used to spill blood all the time when she killed during the yearly exterminations. She'll always clean up tho, she's a woman of tidiness and scheadules afterall.

C:
Cruelty; How would their treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
• Once you're abducted in her grasp she'll behave like this is normal, like kindapping you and keeping you like this isn't a big deal and if you try to tell at her she'll calmly hush you down.

D:
Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darlings will?
• She'll seperate you from your friends, she dosen't matter how friendly you claim them to be, she'll not let you see them despite your protests. She'll not let you leave anywhere without her by your side.

E:
Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare for their darling? How vunerable are they around their darling?
• She's more vunerable with you than what she thinks she's. You're her only reason to still live so expect her to act slightly soft with you.

F:
Fight: How would they feel if their darling would fight back?
• She'd be a bit taken back by it, i mean how dare you try to escape when all she'd ever did is to simply protect you? She'd first try to reason with you, to strap you down onto the bed to keep you still as she attempts to calm you down.

G:
Game: Is this a game for them?
• NO! This is not a stupid video game! This is real life with consequenses and there's no such time to fool around!

H:
Hell: What would be their darlings worst experience?
• One time she accidently went on a rampageeand ended up cutting you with her spear, causing a scar on your arm, wich snapped her back to reality to imedietly rush over to you and apolegize. She cleaned up your scar as she cried, promising to never do that again, calling you her precious, etc, etc.

I:
Ideal: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
• She dosen't care where or what she end up as long as she has you with her. She just wants a secure future where you and her can be together forever, maybe married if you'd want to......oh how perfect it would be......

J:
Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
• Yes, she easily gets jealous when people get a little too comfortable with you. When she'd jealous it's very obvious, she'll frown before pulling you away from them, not caring if you refuse against her. You're hers and hers only and she won't allow a random bitch steal you away from her.

K:
Kisses: How do they act around their darling?
• In public she'll be cold to everyone except you, she'll be patient and soft on you. But behind closed doors she's very touchy and so comfortable being with you that you almost cannot regonize her anymore. She'll lean onto you and sniff your hair as if you smell like the best perfume in Hell. She'll cling onto you.

L:
Love letters: How would they go about courting or aproaching their darling?
• Very nervous but dosen't show it.

M:
Mask: Are their true colors drasticly diffrent from the way they act around everyone else?
• A bit, not very much. To everyone she's cold-hearted and very stubborn but with you she smiles more and feel more comfortable around you, you're her comfort person, the only one who can calm her down.

N:
Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
• She almost can't being it to herself to hurt you but if she has to then she'll lock you up in your room for a few hours until she'll forgive you, she'll also give you a long scolding.

O:
Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
• She'd make sure you can't see your friends or family. She thinks that you only need her.

P:
Patience: How patience are they with their darling?
• Fairly patience with you. She tries to out herself in your shoes to understand what you're going through. But if you hit the right buttom she might snap at you.

Q:
Quit: If their darling sucessfully escape how would they react?
• All the sympathetic would be gone and her hunting mode would be turned on, She'd be willing to destroy all of Hell just to get you, to find you again and this time make sure ti never let you leave her again! Never!

R:
Regret: do they feel guilty about abducting their darling?
• Not at all, she KNOWS that this is for the sake of your safety and

S:
Stigma: What brought this side of them?
• You were just so kind and so understanding with her about her past and struggles of living in Hell. And seeing you so vunerable made her stomach twist, someone just had to protect you!

T:
Tears: how would they feel about theuir darling cry, scream or ignore at them?
• If you'd cry she'd do her best to comfort you, hugging you, judging you and try to tell you that it's gonna be ok. If you'd scream she'd try to calm you down in a more motherly tone. If you'd ignore her then she'd not be happy, she'd FORCE you to look at her again.

U:
Unique: Would they do anything diffrent from the classic Yandere?
• Very calm and collected most of the time.

V:
Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
• Try to hit her sweet spots, try complimenting her, make her feel wanted, that's all she really desires, to feel appreciated. Do that and she'll melt underneath you. Say that you love her and appreciate her and she might let you be on your own in the room wich gives you enough time to flee.

W:
Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
• No! She'd rather do it to herself first than to it to you.

X:
Xoanon: How much do they worship their darling?
• This woman worships you to the end of time. She sees you as her god/godess and is ready to serve you at any costs.

Y:
Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
• Probably after a few months of eyeing you and comming to the conclusion that it has to be done for your own good.

Z:
Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
• No, never.