Background

Sarina Lopez, is a high school student. She has long, dark brown, curly hair, beautiful brown eyes and dimples. She is very smart but doesn't have friends. She used to be friends with Yohan Martinez.

Yohan Martinez, is also a high school student. He has raven black curly hair, hazel eyes, and has dimples as well. He has a very strong cocky attitude. He is known as the "schools bully" and isn't very friendly. He hates everyone but,Sarina.

Sarina and Yohan have been best friends since kindergarten. When they got to 8th grade some people told rumors that Yohan was talking behind Sarina's back and that Sarina was talking behind Yohan's back. Eventually the two found out about what they had "said about each other" and got into an argument. They stopped being friends and became enemies. Both of them are now Senior's in high school and hate each other's guts.

One day in class Sarina had her AirPods in her ears. The teacher had called on Yohan to answer a question. Sarina couldn't hear who was called on but she was able to hear what the person had said. The answer Yohan had given the teacher was incorrect so Sarina,being smart, corrected Yohan. Of course Yohan did not like that so after class he was going to make sure she would regret correcting him.