six

"No, I don't like the reports we're getting lately. Who do you think is going to break first?" Rosemary answered Mary's previous question along with adding in one of her own. Currently, things were starting to become very strained with just about every place she could think of around the world.

Mary shook her head, her expression not very happy with the manner, "I've got no idea but things aren't looking to good o-"

"Excuse me, which one of you is..." The man, who had gone unnoticed until now, paused briefly to look at the card in his hand, "Rosemary Evans?"

Rosemary looked between the man and Mary quizzically, she was used to Harry sending her cute little cards and trinkets but this didn't feel or look the same and that worried her, "That would be me...Is everything alright?"

The man shrugged, his expression remaining neutral despite the look of worry that now encompassed her features, "Don't know. Everything you need to know is on this here card. Have a good day, Miss."

Rosemary didn't think much as she returned his manners, "Yeah, you too."

Mary looked at the card momentarily, her brows knitting together and her lips slightly pursing, "That's definitely not good, someone sent that from the hospital, Rose."

Rosemary was puzzled and more confused than ever, she didn't know anyone that was sick or anything, "But who do I-Harry! Oh God."

For a brief moment, everything around her had stopped as she read the unusually sloppy writing on the card. Her mind was panicking on the sheer fact that he was in the hospital and she had no idea how serious it was or what had happened to him.

Rosie,

      Everything is fine sweetheart, sorry to scare you. My wonderful appendix decided that it didn't like me anymore this morning and burst, so that's why I'm in here. I didn't want you to think I stood you up or anything tonight so I had them bring this to you at work. Sorry again, I know that you're busy. Anyway, I'll be in here for a while, they said about five days :c , so we can't go watch the stars </3 :c Would you stop by after work and bring your constellation book? I'm in room 13A, if they ask if your family, use the fiance card, they won't know. I hope to see you soon my Rosie <3

                        xx Harry

                         . . .

"Hi ok um I'm here to see Harry Styles, he's in room 13A." Rosemary was fumbling with her words. She hated hospitals and just the atmosphere had already begun to set her on edge. Not to mention the fact that she was about to lie to this poor woman who was only trying to do her job.

The woman at the desk hadn't moved at all, her scowl seemed to be permanently affixed to her features, "Are you family?"

Poor was perhaps the wrong word choice there considering that the woman looked completely repulsed by just being in the building. Rosemary would second that but with a much more pleasant countenance.

Rosemary hadn't particularly lied to someone before and she really hoped that it wouldn't show as she opened her mouth to speak, "I'm his fiancè."

The woman looked up, her harsh gaze still prominent as she looked her up and down, scrutinizing her quickly, she was certainly very pretty and looked to be genuine enough, "Alright, go right in, room's on the left and visitation ends at ten."

Rosemary nodded her head just a little too quickly before composing herself, "Thank you."

It didn't take her very long to find his room, thank god because she found that hospitals were much like the labyrinth that King Minos had built, and, the moment he'd seen her, he perked up, "Rosie!"