twenty four

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

Rosemary listened to the sound of his heart beat a moment longer, the steady rise and fall of his chest as he breathed was comforting, "When do you want to get married? I mean, now that things are settled and your nightmares are gone."

Harry thought about it for a moment, "Soon because I met you in the winter so I'd like to get married in the winter."

Rosemary smiled at the thought, that was very special and she was thrilled to hear him say that, "Really?"

"Mmmhmm, really. It better not snow though because I was hoping that, maybe, you'd like to get married at night, under the stars and maybe...in the same field that we spent all that time watching them."

Rosemary'a heart swelled and she untangled herself from his embrace to sit up and kiss him deeply, there was no changing her mind now, his idea was absolutely perfect and so very romantic, "Yes! That's perfect Harry! You're perfect! I love you so much!"

Harry chuckled and held her closer to him, since he'd come back there was hardly a time when he wasn't touching her in one way or another, he constantly needed to know that she was there and not a figment of his imagination, "You're perfect my beautiful Rosie. I love you very much and I don't care how much you want to spend on your dress or anything, you can have whatever you want."

Rosemary's face lit up like the stars in the night sky, she knew that they didn't have a lot of money and for him to say that really did mean that he didn't care as long as he could be with her, "Really? You're sure?"

Harry kissed her gently, weddings were always about the bride and it was no different here, "Positive. It's your special day and I want you to be happy."

Rosemary had been about to kiss him again when Celestina started to cry which made them both laugh. She was happy just marrying him, her first and only love and father to her beyond adorable little girl.

"Perfect timing as always sweetie. Mummy's coming to your rescue."

Harry didn't agree with that and gently pushed her back on to her side of the bed, his face inches from hers, their noses touching, "Correction, Daddy's coming to your rescue."

Rosemary giggled at how he absolutely refused her coming to their daughter's aid, he'd done it a lot recently but she didn't mind because Celestina was quite the handful sometimes, and he kissed her nose before clambering out of the bed and to Celestina's crib.

"You're literally the cutest."

Harry turned to face her with a bright smile as he soothed Celestina, "I beg to differ but I'm not going to argue with you on that."

Rosemary rolled her eyes playfully, technically he did just argue with her, "No, go on, who do you think is the cutest?"

His smile never faltered, he didn't even have to think about it, "My constellation and my little star of course."

                                                                                              . . .

"What about this one?" Rosemary spun in a circle so that everyone could see the full dress.

"Oh its beautiful!" Rosemary smiled, Mum liked every single dress she put on so she didn't expect anything else.

Mary and Alice agreed and Gemma was nice enough to break the chain, thank god because without her she wouldn't ever pick a dress because everyone loved every dress. She would have never left if it weren't for her.