shoping

Reyansh's prove

Since morning Mayra is running in mansion like there is no tomorrow, sometime what I don't understand is why women are soo excited for shopping I mean why ,Mayra already has soo many clothes but still she is always like I don't have anything to wear .😮‍💨 ...

I was awake but still I was on my bed ,Mayra has already warned me to get up but still I will not because I love when she becomes angry,she looks really cute ..

I heard sound of anklet and I know how is coming,I placed blanket on head ,now I will act as I am sleeping..

Mayra prove

Uffff this boy,,,this is going to be 3rd time I am going to wake him ,I am hell angry at him ,here I am doing soo much hard work for my bestie wedding making list of things and look at him he is doing nothing just sleep,Abir enka bhi tho dost hai ,enko kuch nhi krna hai kya .

Author prove

Mayra came she opened the door with anger and jumped on bed and started snatching blanket, Reyansh was trying hard to suppress his laugh ,he kept his eyes close by holding blanket with his hands .

Mayra said,"kya hua Aaj enhe Etna kyu soo rahe hai ,aur yeh blanket bhi kitna bhari hai hil bhi nhi Raha hai"

Mayra was about too get down from the bed when Reyansh held her waist by one hand and hide his face in her stomach.

Reyansh took out his face and said ,"Shona I won't wake up without morning kiss "

Mayra looked at him in disbelive and said ,"haa tho phir sote rahiye mujhe bhut kaam hai ,mai Jaa Rahi hui "

Mayra was trying hard to get out of his grip but all was useless then suddenly Mayra was under Reyansh and her hands were pinned above her head ,
Mayra's eyes widened she looked at her husband in anger and said ,"don't you dare do anything like that ansh nhi tho bhut bura hoga "

Reyansh said,"jaan ab tho krna parega "

He said this and started sucking Mayra's earlobe

Mayra said,"ummm ansh hum ummm late....ho...jayege"

Reyansh said,"shhhh jaan kitna bolti ho abhi bas Mera naam bolo okay ?"

He started kissing her shoulder by removing the blouse a little.

Mayra said ,"hmmmm "

Reyansh came to her neck and started kissing it , sucking it ,bitting it ...

Mayra said,"ahhhhh ansh ummmmm nhi
I don't know how to do makeup"

Reyansh removed his face from her neck and said ,"jaan makeup kha se aaya romance me "

Mayra face turned red like tomato but she managed to say ,"vho umm vho hickey .... hide kaise hogi "

Reyansh chucked at her words and said ,"mai hui naa jaan but phele dene tho do"

Before Mayra can speak he placed his lips on Mayra's neck and gave her 2 hickey .

Then he got up and said ,"perfect "
Then he kissed my cheeks and went towards bathroom..

After 2 hrs

Reyansh and Abir were carrying shoping bag in there hand and walking at the back of there wives like a lost puppy .

(Author prove -ek aisa wala moment lga do bhaiya 🤧)

There wife was about to enter the cosmetic shop then both Reyansh and Abir looked at each other and ran towards there wives.

Reyansh said ,"jaan ab bas bhi kr do 2 gante se ghum rahe hai please baccha"

Mayra said ,"bas bas pati dev yeh last hai "

Abir ran towards nivi and said,"baby apko makeup ki kya jarurat aap tho uske bina nhi best lagti ho "

Nivi said ,"not working baby ,mai tho jaugi ,aur tum mere sath aaoge "

Abir and Reyansh silently moved inside.

Reyansh was in lipstick section while Abir was in nail paint..

The female staff were looking at them like they will just eat them ..

Mayra was calling the sales girl but she was lost somewhere,when Mayra went close to her to see what was she doing,she found that the girl was seeing Reyansh who was busy in seeing lipstick
(Mayra prove -hai mera pati sundar pr it doesn't mean ki ladkiya uss ghuregi ,vho bhi mere samne ahhhh bitch ! )

Mayra took out a lipstick from her bag and started applying it then she went near Reyansh

Mayra said in sign to Reyansh to bend down .

He looked at her in confusion ,Mayra got frustrated and what she did next made Reyansh shocked..