3

as we arrived to the motel I felt chills up my spine , Lana the camera girl AND friend was recording us with the camera out but it honestly couldn't distract me from the uneasiness I felt. me and Eddie are the exact same when it comes to shit like this, we are both pussies. MEXICANS DONT DO THIS SHIT (LOL SRRY EDDIE)

I rubbed my arm to try comfort myself as all of us got in a circle outside "this is so cool" juicy squinted his eyes from the sun as he looked up at the huge building "I can't wait to be dragged to my death!" josh joked, rubbing his hands together "im terrified" I looked at them "don't worry! you're with five strong men! we shall protect you!" juicy bowed down as Eddie perked up "id gladly let them take you, less dishes" he snorted, obviously joking.

I punched him in the shoulder and frowned "ill tell ma!" "ow- no please!!" Eddie begged , the others laughing.

anyways, carrying on in, the sun slowly started to set saying as it took us half a day to get out here in a damn boat. we were all mainly joking around most of the time till it came down to this scary ass hall way. me grant and gaeg were all walking down the hall whilst josh, Mullen and Eddie were joking around in this random ass room. down the same hallway.

just as we were making our way down I felt a tug on my hair and cold blow of air behind me, I jumped probably the hardest ive ever jumped before, letting out a squeak "what the fuck was that?!" I said whipping around "what's wrong?" gaeg piped up as grant followed along with "you okay gab?" I stared at both of them in shock before asking "did you just pull my hair?" I said, my body feeling stiff "no?" they both responded

"Oh, diablos, no, esto es una mierda aterradora!" I yelled out as the others came rushing back , Eddie the fastest saying as he actually understood what I said "Estás bien hermana?" he rushed to me as I quickly shook my head "something just yanked my hair no fucking joke" I said hastily. josh and Mully both had their mouths dropped "no wayyyy" Mully laughed "you good ells??" he asked now dropping the laugh "does it look like it!" I shivered "you okay to carry on?" he replied "...yeah I guess so im just freaked"

we then did indeed carry on. the whole night we were seeing shit and hearing shit, was fucking freaky. this one particular time me and juicy were walking around this room, since the group decided to split into 2s. we were nowhere near the group and it was creepy as fuck, but being with juicy is always comforting because he can joke the mood from a 2 to a 10 real quick. which is why the boys paired me with him

as we walked around the room he was anime kid squatting over this table (only anime kids know what im talking abt) me and him were just laughing and joking around before veventually just standing in one spot "want some yummy aids" he said in a retarded ass tone, holding an old spoon up to my face with rust on it while I held the camera up to him "no thank you" I giggled as I backed up, before something caught my eye behind him.

 a shadow cross behind him, it following the loudest bang I think ive ever heard "AHHHH!" I screamed and immediately dropped the camera and jumped into his arms. juicy yelled aswell and hugged me back before we almost immediately gapped it out of the room, swooping up the camera on the way.

the light had shut off on its own and we were running in complete darkness "what thefuck was that what the fuck was that what fuck was that!!!" I yelled on repeat as he let out fearful "run!"s

I could hear the boys heading towards us, but just as we reached them I smashed into a table that was up ahead , toppling over and eating complete shit. juicy following after me. I immediately let out a pained yelp as so did he. Eddie then came into view and and immediately picked me up "woah wha the fuck happened!!!" he exclaimed as the boys crowded us and bombarding questions. "t-there was a fun-fuckin thing in there!! I can't do this anymore what the fuck! it was be-behind juicy and then-" I stuttered before juicy perked in