13

the next morning was very very quiet, everyone so hungover they were all either still asleep or js laying where they were staring into space. Bree was throwing up into the toilet and narrator was sitting on the couch, staring at his feet. 

gabby and juicy on the other hand were still passed out, juicy in his boxers and gabby in an old random shirt with nothing underneath. they were both caccooned in the blanket together, and they weren't going to wake up for a while after putting in that work last night. 

a couple hours down the drain everyone was finally getting life back into them, chugging bottles of Gatorade and throwing up. mully on the other hand was just walking around with his arms crossed before dropping down next to grant, slowly leaning to his side towards grant "dude, did you hear anything last night?" he whispered, an unsure look on his face. narrator just turned his head with an unamused look on his face "I could hear my soul escaping me, yeah" he rolled his eyes "what do you mean, did I hear anything. does it look like I was up long enough to hear anything" grant pointed at himself and let out a sigh "I just, I swear to god. grant. I swear to god, I heard juicy and gabby last night. I like woke up to vomit and I- forget it. its- ew" he cringed slightly and sunk down in the seat more. narrator widened his eyes and looked at mully "are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?" now looking less dead or uninterested, his face now the definition of the meme "when the tea gets spilled to you:" 

 mully turned his head and slowly nodded, making narrator let out a laugh of disbelief "no way" he whispered , his jaw dropping before letting out the loudest laugh "ahhhh!! shhhh!!!" Eddie groaned and covered his ears , still trying to sleep. "dude. no one can know this. Eddie would looseeeee it" mully whispered and laughed quietly with narrator like two cheeky little kids up to no good. 

"what are you two laughing about?" josh squinted over at them with a suspicious face from across the room. the two immediately snapped their heads to him with a still face before shrugging blank faced "nothing." they said in unison. "mmm, okay..." josh didn't believe it whatsoever , knowing damn well when his best friends were gossiping. 

20 minutes later EVERYONE was up and active all chilling out in the living room and doing random shit until Eddie stood up "those two have been sleeping all day. Im gonna go wake them up." he shook his head, and almost right after mully and narrator hopped up "no!" they both yelled, making Eddie jump in shock "what the f- why not?" he looked at them with confusion. 

they both then went quiet in awkwardness before narrator spoke up "you should just, we can go wake them!" narrator smiled, covering the fact he was definitely covering for THEM. "um, why" Eddie looked at them with a now even more suspicious look. "uh-uh because. because yknowww... uh- we want to do a skit so yeah. you just stay here" mully pushed out quickly before grabbing narrator and speed walking out and down the hall. 

"oh nah uh muchachos, now I wanna do it even more." Eddie clicked his tongue multiple times before going after them, and ofcourse josh out of curiosity followed. 

the two tried to guard the door but Eddie managed to get through them, swinging the door open. all of them were immediately hit with the aroma of straight up sex. "what the- aye!" Eddie yelled when he saw his sisters underwear and bra on the floor, hickeys up her neck and gaege with no top on and hickeys on his chest. the two jumped awake and sat up with shock, looking at all of them wide eyed "Oh señor, ten piedad, por favor abrázame. No puedo creerlo." (lord have mercy please hold me back. I can't believe it) Eddie put his hands on his head and paced "te follaste a mi hermana hijo de puta!!!" (you fucked my sister son of a bitch) Eddie was about to bum rush juicy before mully quickly pulled him back and pushed him out of the room , Bree coming up behind Eddie and grabbing him back "Eddie, detente ahora!!!" she yelled.