part 1

"carbon" a quiet whisper was heard from my right side as I cuddled up into my, well my brothers burrito blanket. it didn't really fully register in my head as I was still very much so slumped in bed. "carbon" I heard again as I slightly shifted my head to the sound, now beginning to become more aware that this was not just apart of my dream I was having moments before "CABRONNNNNN!!!!!!!" a loud scream and the sounds of pans clanging together rung throughout my right ear through my left ear. I shoot up probably as fast as possible, letting out probably the loudest scream ive ever mustered- it being both croaky and crackly. I crack my neck to the side to see my pea body ass brother leaning over me with two pans in his hands "levántate y brilla hermana!!!!" he laughed loudly. "Feliz cumpleaños!" he continued.

my once angry eyes quickly softened into a more annoyed/appreciative look "mierda, I think I shat myself" I let out a breathe, a soft smile slowly forming. "I got u gifts" he shot me a goofy smile, his hands clamped together, gabbie standing at the door. "happy birthday twin!" gabbie giggled, coming over and giving me a hug. she calls me twin because both of our names are Gabriella, which I did mock Eddie with at the start about how weird that is but we eventually figured out a way for the two fo us not to get confused with each other. so Eddie calls me 'briella' or 'gabs/gab' while he calls gabby, gabby. it still is sometimes a problem when he yells "Gabriella" from his recording room and two of us start heading there but its always funny.

"thank you gabby" I giggled and engulfed her in a hug "of course, sorry for the rude awakening by the way. your brother loves to make everything a scene" she said jokingly as she looked up at Eddie, rolling her eyes right after. "hey!! not true!" he defends before laughing in absolute guilt.

10 minute time skip.

I was hunched over infront of 5 little perfectly wrapped boxes, feeling very awkward as Eddie had a camera set up pointed right at me. "remind me again why you have to record me, looking like this especially" I looked over at him "well, gabster. one, for your reaction. and two, because four of them are from the boys and they'd like to see your reaction." he stated like an A class nerd, a finger in the air. "really? how?" I looked up, a surprised expression on my face "we planned it a little while back" he chuckled. I miss seeing the boys. they havent filmed in a while unless its online, I was fairly close to all of them aswell as Eddie, saying as me and him have been inseparable basically since birth.

the first one, which was the most neatly wrapped gift ive probably ever seen- I didn't even have to think about who it was from, and low and behold, the tag said 'from narrator'

I smile crept onto my face as I carefully pulled the bow off, ripping the package open. inside was was a new headset and a hello kitty plushie "awww! this is so cute!" I picked up the two things and grinned happily "thank you narrator" I giggled, hugging the hello kitty plushy. "he knows me very well" I laughed "I was telling him my headset just recently broke too" I commented "very mindful, thank you friend" I said to the camera. narrator is honestly like another brother to me, hes a lot better to talk too for more serious conversations when Eddie can't do that for shit sometimes.

time skip again

as I got to the last present after thanking everybody, including my brother and gabbie for theirs, my heart fluttered seeing the very terribly wrapped packaging.

 'juicy' it labeled on the top. a smile crept onto my face as i carefully unwrapped it, feeling my skin crawl slightly. I don't really know why I feel this way when I think of gaege but I kind of just brush it off.

inside was 3 little juice boxes, 2 plushies, a kuromi one and a cinamaroll one. these were my favourite two out of the whole Sanrio collection, of course he knew that. 

aside that was a guitar pick, a bottle of hot sauce, a dragon ball z comic and brand new controller. "fuck" subconsiously fixing my hair , I showed Eddie "a very juicy type gift, I love it" I grinned "thank you juicy" I glanced up at the camera. I honestly did love it, i've been needing a new guitar pick, but ive been putting it off for a while--

 as everybody knows since I complain about it a lot.

I tried to be as nonchalant as possible as I put it down before Eddie spoke up again "hey, u missed one" he picked up a note letter, handing it to me with a cheeky smile on his face "huh?" I looked in confusion as I slowly and suspiciously grabbed it, opening it.

'congratulations puta, your'e coming with me to Japan with the boys.' 

it had written with a plane ticket attached to the back of it. a hand slapped over my mouth as I gasped "no fucking way!" I yelled, looking at Eddie with wide eyes. no fucking way this evil motherfucker actually did this for me. it has to be a joke. "don't fucking play with me, are you serious? I can come?" I asked , Eddie nodded his head, a huge grin on his face.

"fuck you no way!!! no way!!!" I hopped up out of my seat, jumping into his arms, my legs literally dead as fuck, hanging onto his neck like a toddler. "thank you thank you!" I grinned. 

this is a dream come fucking true.

"yeah yeah don't pop a braincell gabs" he laughed, putting me back on my seat "LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!!" I screamed "im going to fuckin Japan!- wait for what?" I cut myself off and looked at him "oh you know...to explore a haunted hotel" he scuffed his foot on the ground "oh you motherfuuuucker" I groaned, now knowing the true reason why his smile was so mischievous. "you're going to kill me one day- but at least its in Japan. im gonna go pack" I gave him one last hug before waving bye to the camera "see you in japaaaaann boyysssss thank you for the gifts, but screw you for pulling me into this" I flipped the camera off with a laugh before exiting the room and back to my own.

//short chapter but sorry I can't be assed making a long one rn//