11

the rest of the day was spent pretty quiet, gabby ended up back in juicy bed playing on her phone. around 3pm juicy popped his head in and gave her a heads up that he and narrator were gonna be recording a gaming video. she nodded and gave him the all good before rolling back over onto her side, scrolling through twitter. the next hour was full of listening to the boys screaming down the hall, but she didn't mind it too much as she was just snooping around gaeges, she found a t shirt she quite liked and dressed into it. it was an old domo shirt, and it dropped down just below her hips.

she gathered that juicy wouldn't really care saying as they have a thing going on. laying on her stomach she turned on his little speaker and connected to it, kicking her feet as she read through the dragon ball z comic book he had gifted her, which she brought along. as she read she quietly hummed along to 'sweet' by cigarettes after sex , which was playing softly from the speaker. she had basically taken over juicy room and closet, mainly because she couldn't be bothered getting up to go get her own suitcase

juicy pov:

"how's my sister mijo?" Eddie questioned me "she alright, she's floating around here somewhere" I shrug, deciding not to mention that she was in his room. "good, thank you amigo. keep her safe" Eddie nodded and grinned before we all continued to act like a bunch of retards on the game, screaming. it was always chaotic as fuck when we all played and I fucking loved it "WAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as my character on who's your daddy started to spaz out.

(finally figured out that its general pov not authors pov)

general pov:

gabby could hear the boys screaming but didn't pay it any mind, still reading her comment book. around an hour later I heard them do their outdo and smiled to myself "finally" I mumbled, pushing my reading glasses up the bridge of my nose when the slid down. the instrumental to sweater weather was playing on the speaker now, a hint bit louder but not loud enough to disturb anyone. usually in her house it'd be loud enough to shake the walls, but she was a guest and dint want to annoy anyone.

as she bopped her head to the song, she heard the door creak open. "hello there" gaeges voice came from behind her, she turned her head around and smiled at him "hi, have fun filming?" she asked, pushing her glasses up onto the top of her head "always is" he said before jumping next to her , laying on his back with his arm above his head.

he glanced over at her and saw the shirt "man, I haven't worn that in years" he laughed before hesitantly commenting "you look cute in it."

gabby face burnt up a bright red, looking at him sheepishly "thank you. I love domo" she looked down at her book and smiled "me too, if you can't tell already" he picked at the top she was wearing jokingly. the air between them was tense but in a comfortable way.

after a few more moments, gabby shifted from the book to gaege, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest "I want to be with you" she whispered as he ran his hands through her hair, taking her into his other arm "ahhh...me too" he admitted sadly, placing an innocent kiss on her forehead. "I will make Eddie accept it" gabby huffed and frowned, feeling both anger and sadness rumble in the bottom of her tummy. "we have to be patient, ells. he will come around, but don't rush it on him" he shook his head in disagreement and sighed again.

gaege wanted to be with her just as bad as she wanted too, but he had to think logically. going around this too fast will be very, very messy. he had to somehow get eddies blessing.

"have to be smart" he finished before pressing another kiss to her forehead.

----time skip

a couple days later Eddie came around to check on gabby, and to film a few skits. they all planned to go to a dinner and around the city later that night with everyone and a few others, but momentarily they were all just laid up on the couch. "how you been sis?" Eddie threw an arm around gabby and kicked his leg up onto the coffee table. gabby shrugged and grinned over at her brother, although they often acted like they despised each other, the two had an inseparable bond. "its been good, so far ive learnt how to do a kick flip and seer steak properly. can you guess who taught me what?" she leaned her head on eddies shoulder "I don't think I need to say it" he laughed and shook his head , before thanking the boys for looking after his younger sister. "mully and josh are coming soon. they'll be here around 6pm, in time for dinner. then we hit the club!" Eddie hollered , everyone in the room cheering in response.