7

the group spent the day making prank videos and gaming videos before they all finally resided back to the hotel
"how about we make a hide and seek video? cant let this huge motel go to waste?" josh suggested, mully patted joshes shoulder and looked at everyone with an eager smile "sounds like a bloody good idea mate" he nodded.

everyone agreed to play hide and seek, all having different cameras and hooked up with microphones.
juicy came over to gabby to set her mic up on her , she felt her breath hitch as he gently latched the mic onto her top, dropping the chord down the back of her shirt and placing the the box into her pocket.
the two shared a look before he pulled away, why was he being so weird? was he still angry?

nontheless the night went on and everyone had plenty of fun. first round grant was seeker as he lost the game of 21.

everyone split off solo and ran around the motel trying to find good spots. Eddie hid in this storage cupboard on the fifth floor, josh under a sink in w kitchen, mully in a huge trash can in a random hall way and juicy under the stairs.
gabby frantically ran around trying to find a good spot before settling behind a random curtain.
time felt slow as she waited, before hearing grants loud voice down rhe hall
"this sucks! honestly its going to take me forever to find people, and its hide and seek TAG. i may have been a marine but i am not that fit" he sighed.
gabby immedietly clenched her teeth and sucked her stomach in, trying to be as invisble as possible.

once she heard him pass she immedietly booked it down the hall, finding her way to an old stairwell "shit , theres a door!" she whisper yelled to herself before opening it and jamming herself inside.
it was quiet, until she felt a body behind her
"AH-" she started before a hand slapped over her mouth "shhh! its just me" juicy whispered , poiniting his camera at her. gabbys heart was racing so hard before she heard his voice, letting out a sigh of relief as he removed his hand. "you scared the fuck out of me" she whispered

"and youre in my spot! smella!" he whispered , making her laugh silently "very sorry goosey, i didnt think there would be a troll under the stairs" she shook her head "ha ha very funny" he said sarcastically and leaned against the wall. she only smiled in return and copied his actions, both of them sitting side by side.

"how is it i always end up with you?" she questioned , looking over at him, only being able to see the sillouette of him. "i have no idea" he chuckled a little before perking up again "you seen narrarator?"

"yeah he almost caught me, i booked it in here"

"ah i see"
"well guys, looks like im stuck with smella here"

"stop calling me smella"

"sorry fair maiden, shall i call you umbrella? under my umbrellaaaa uh under my umbrellaa-"

"shh!"

"sorry."

"i wonder where the boys are"

"i called josh earlier, hes under a sink singing"

*laughter*

"ofcourse he is"

the two shared a moment of silence before gabby paused her recording "hey juice?"

juicy glanced over at her and nodded "yeah?" he whispered as quiet as possible, pausing his recording .
"are you angry with me?" gabby whispered

"no, why would you think that?"

"i dont know, before you seemed like it i dunno."

"yeah, sorry about that. i didnt mean to go dad mode on u" he chuckled

it fell silent again.

"do you remember last ni-"

the door opened "FOUND YOU!!" grant yelled, mully and eddie behind him.
the two quickly snapped their heads up and both let out a defeated "nooo!"

eddie laughed "caught you mijos!"

eddie pulled them both up out of the small area and patted them on the back "guess we have a winner" he sighed in defeat but happiness and looked at his camera "lets go find josh!"

"winner gets his feet tickled by juicyyy" juicy said in a gremlin voice and got in some weird stance, gabby laughed.

"better yet, ill finally adopt him so hes not stuck with all of the immigran-"

"JUICY!" eddie turned around and laughed "you have two immigrants with you" he scoffed "and we are gonna have to cut that"
"sowwyy" juicy giggled

the walk to find josh was filled with all of the boys making gay jokes , or racist jokes and it was splendid. their humor is fucked up but it was the same as gabbys so it was all fun and games.

once they finally found josh they could hear him singing '"let it go" from frozen.

mully swung the door open and called out "we have a winnerrr!!" he called out and laughed "yeah motha fokaaa!!! suck my nuts!" josh crawled out and jumped up and down.

the game lasted around an hour and that was very much so enough for one video.

——-

they all settled back into their rooms and it was quite quiet for the rest of the night, no one really needing to speak. plus they had a long plane trip home tomorrow.
——

gabbys pov:

i was settled into bed after a long shower and glanced over at gaege, who was just brain rotting on his phone. i heard him say skibidi toilet to himself a few times or make a random sound while watching his videos but i didnt think too much of it.

"hey smella"

i turn my head and see him looking right at me. my heart stops for a little and tingles shoot down my spine "..yeah?"
"i enjoyed my time here with you" he smiled as he lifted his blanket up over his stomach
"me too goosey. these two weeks went really fast" i commented, trying to ignore the fact i was feeling so many emotions for him all at once.

"hey, back in the closet. what were you going to say to me?" he questioned and my heart thumped.
i considered telling him, and a part of me really did want too. the temptation built and built before i opened my mouth

"nothing" i responded

sigh.

he only let out a breath and nodded, turning to look at the ceiling.

"ive always thought you were.."
"..beautiful"

the words played over and over in my head as i squeezed the blankets i laid in.
i think i do like juicy.

i think im inlove with him.