12

the night continued on with everyone getting absolutely shit faced, surprisingly grant being the worst one out of everyone. gabby sat on gaeges lap and leaned her head against his as she sung along to music with everyone else. this was probably the best night ever.

once it was time to head back to the house they all boarded back into the party bus, grant was like barely conscious on Lindsey, while everyone else was still hype but definitely getting more tired "we need to order pizza!" gabby shouted out and immediately dialled up the pizza hut number. she took everyones order and but he time they arrived they had placed their order.

all stumbling out gaege and gabby were both trying to hold each other up, but being pissed off their face themselves so they were just falling everywhere. once they all got inside they all sat on the floor in the living room and talked to each other in drunk language "tonight was soo fuckin fun- to Eddie and Bree!!!" mully hiccupped and raised an invisible glass "yes sirrr!!" gabby put her hands up as everyone cheered.

once the pizza arrived they all sat in complete silence, gabby long hair now up in a bun on her head, leaning on juicy for support as she ate her pizza messily. after the pizza they all danced around for a bit before one by one everyone started walking around and crashing out in random places. mully was in the bathtub with drawings on his face, josh was out on the floor outside on the deck. grant was snoring halfway inside his doorframe to his room and Lindsey was sleeping on the bed, her legs hanging off the bed bc only her upper half made it onto the bed.

Eddie and Bree were cuddling on the couch and juicys head was leaned up against the couch, his mouth slightly open as he slept. gabby was the only one still consious even if it was barely, so she stumbled over to juicy and squatted down, shaking him "gaegyyyy" she sung out and placed kisses all over his face "mmm" he muttered as he tried to keep sleeping "goooseyyy" she giggled and did her best to pick him up by his arm. "okay okay okayyyyy"he whined in a slurred manner and did his best to get up. it took a while but eventually they both made it to his room and he slammed himself down on the bed. he was now a bit more aware as he looked up and saw gabby, a lot better when she flicked on the small lamp. "gabbyyy" he smiled drunkly as she pulled out a pack of wet wipes "hi baby.." she said softly, her words still pretty sloppy but comprehendible. "we gotta wipe this shit of your face" she laughed.

"hmmmm?" he hummed as she gently started to wipe pizza sauce and a drawing of a dick off his face. his breathing was slightly heavier as the alcohol did rob his freewill to breathe normally. he didn't do much, just stared at her with a loving smile "...youre soo gorgeous" he slowly brought a hand up to her cheek "im a lucky guy." he whispered. gabby smiled and placed her hand over his "and im a lucky girl" she said, leaning down and connecting their lips.

//smut incoming. this hurts me to do but ill do it for the readers. I originally wasn't planning on doing it bc I hate smut but f it//

gaege leaned up into it, before eventually pulling her down onto him by her hips gently. before flipping the two so he was on top "I love you" he whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips against gabby neck "i..I love you too gaege" she said quietly as he sloppily but slowly moved his lips up her neck, sucking and moving his tongue with his lips. he was still gentle, even drunk he was careful not to mark her too much. gabby let out quiet sounds as he did so and pushed her hips up against him, before grabbing his face by his chin and kissing him once again. they made out for a good few minutes before he slowly started to grind against her, almost hesitantly. he was absolutely rock solid and she could feel it. during their kisses, she moved her hands down to his fly and carefully unzipped it, getting more eager as he allowed her to push them off. the room was filled with ecstasy and passion.

(im hating this)

"you're the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen" he muttered through kisses and pulled up his t shirt up and off of him. now he was left in his boxers, his boner practically begging to get out. gabby gulped at the sight of him, in absolute awe. gaege was so toned and fit it drove her nuts.

just then, she pulled down her own dress and threw it to the side. she had no bra underneath so she was pretty vulnerable apart from her underwear that was still armour, it was pretty much the only thing stopping her from completely naked- but the same goes for gaege.

gaeges eyes widened as he looked down at her breasts, they were fairly big. "holy shit" he gulped, practically drooling over her. gabby covered her face shyly, but he was quick to gently pull them back down "you're beautiful. its okay" he smiled before gently trailing kisses all over them, she could feel her underwear getting soaked.

"gaege" she whimpered as he started to lead down her stomach. "can I?" he whispered as he tugged at the hem of her underwear. she looked up at him and nodded slowly. so he did so, but to make her more comfy he pulled his own pants down "now we're both nakey" he giggled , making her laugh too "shut uppp" she shook her head and laughed.

after the laughter died down gaege took another look at her body, feeling saliva build up in his mouth. "im so hungry right now" he bit his lip and smiled cheekily and pushed her legs apart "may I quench my thirst?" he looked up at her, and as soon as she gave him the go he went to town. gabby has had around 3 guys go down on her during her life, but juicy was an animal. "fuck me" gabby back arched as juicy practically motorboated her clit, sucking and slurping. this man was absolutely dominating. she slid her hand down to his hair and gripped a ball of his hair, her other hand pressed against the wall as she bit her own tongue. it was close to impossible to stay quiet, but just hoped no one would hear the moans she couldn't keep in.

juicy was clearly a man for pleasuring his partner more than himself "fuck gaege I don't think I can hold it a-any longer" she gasped as she curled her toes as hard as she could. this pit in her stomach was fiery and more tense than ever "not yet" he spoke against it, and right before she could reach it , he pulled back. "fuck..please" she begged and inched herself closer to him "you can hold it princess, we haven't even got to the main event babyyy" he chuckled and came up to kiss her. he placed a hand on her cheek and made sure he was lined up. "you ready?" he asked "you okay" he questioned again, making sure she was absolutely comfortable. gabby just nodded and smiled, biting her bottom lip. "okay" he whispered and slowly started to push in. "just let me know if it hurts and ill stop." he reassured , and kept going.

gabby winced at the feeling of herself stretching before eventually waving her hand "one second" she whispered, he stopped. once she gave the go he kept going until he was all the way in. "fuck" she gasped, before covering her own mouth with her hand "you're doing so good" he praised her "im proud of you, beautiful" he smiled and kissed her forehead "if you need me to stop let me know" he said again before slowly starting to buck his hips. gabby smiled up at him , but kept her mouth covered just incase as she was being quite loud.

both of their vision was spinning but yet this seemed perfect, it went on for about an hour until they came to a finish. the sex was sloppy and sweaty, but it was not lustful. they were making love. the only thing they could both feel was love for one another.

that was horrible and I need to go pray. I really had to force myself to continue. ts was spicy doeeee LMAOOOO. short chap bc I need to recover from the scarring.