10.

the ride was filled with loud laughter and many of nararators corny jokes, he and juicy lived together so they all were heading back. "NO NO DONT TOUCH ME THERE, IS WHAT I TOLD MY UNCLE BUT HE DIDNT SEEM TO CARE" the lot screamed at the top of their chests , singing along to juicys old song since gabriella basically begged for him to play it.
"i cant wait to see the pig stye you two l- the pigsty GAEGE Lives in" gabby corrected herself, knowing very well nararator keeps his person areas clean.
"hey! i bet youre more stinky than me!" gaege protested before grant pitched in "says the one who can go a month without a shower" with a laugh.

"OOOOO BURNNNN!!" gabby put her hand over her mouth and tried her best to suppress her cackles "oh ill show you a bur-" gaege turned back and pointed a finger at grant , quickly being interrupted by gabby "eyes on the road!" she yelled out, diverting his attention right back to infant of him "you're lucky today narrator" he squinted his eyes as grant just laughed.

around half an hour later they all arrived to the house and gabby was the first to sprint into the house, looking around and touching basically anything that looked even a little bit shiny "oooo what's thisss" she cooed as she touched a little ornament on the shelf "something you shouldn't be touching" grant rolled his eyes playfully as he walked through the door, gabby returning a pout back to him and slowly lowering her hands.

"so where am I sleeping?" gabby stood on her tippy toes with her hands in the pockets of her hoodie "you my friend, are sleeping on my bed, I got the couch" juicy walked up to her and patted her back "ahh perfect, thank you my peasant" she turned around to him, clearly just trying to rile him up.

juicy crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows "should I change ur bed to the deck?" he snapped his fingers sassily as grant watched, intrigued with this interaction. "how dare you!" she gasped and slapped his chest, juicy stepped back and poked his tongue out at her, blowing it. "alright kids settle down!" grant laughed and walked in-between the two "she's a bully! bully I say!!!" gaege yelled and threw his hands up like a toddler. "oh shush" grant rolled his eyes. "so, wanna watch a movie?" he rocked on his feet and placed his hands on his hips.

"si" gabriella nodded "got popcornn!?" she asked as she walked further into the kitchen, scavenging the cupboards. the food varied from like snacks , juiceboxes, regular food and junk food "jesus dude, you stocking for the famine?" she laughed as juicy walked up close behind her "something like that" he commented as he opened up a cupboard above her, reaching up into the cupboard for a sachet of popcorn-his shirt riding up his waist as he did so. gabby looked back at him and tried her best to not look down, half smiling as he passed the popcorn to her

"for you" he bowed before quickly making space, saying as grant was watching them like an eagle, his arms crossed with a cocky smile on his face. gabby looked at him and gave him a look that made him turn his focus from them to anywhere else "my bad" grant mumbled under his breath and sat on the couch "movie nighttt!!" he called out as he kicked his legs up.

around 10 minutes later the three were piled onto one couch , all trying to catch popcorn in their mouth or shoving full handfuls into their mouth while the movie "white chicks" played. quiet laughs filled the atmosphere as they all zoned into the movie. both grant and juicy were on each side of gabby as they watched.

after a few more movies gabby could feel herself nodding off, eyelids feeling heavier. grant was on the same page though, already snoring beside them "hey, you tired?" she heard a voice to her left, turning her head quickly "wha? no. never" she denied before turning her head back to the tv.

*10 minutes later*

juicy pov:

I was leaning forward slightly when I felt a head drop onto my shoulder, turning my head I saw gabby- passed the fuck out. this bitch. "I literally just asked y- hhh" I sighed and laughed to myself a little. I can't lie it was very cute tho, that she's sleeping on me even tho narrator is right there. I smiled to myself and finished up the movie, before clicking the tv off with my remote. "grant" I reach over and gently shake narrator, which he did wake up fairly easy "mm" he rubbed his eyes and looked over "bed time" I whisper as he just nods in response and quietly gets up and makes his way to his room.