Chapter Six.

(Sorry I haven't been publishing very often, I'm working on it whenever I can. School started back up.) 

I went down to my room to unpack. Something felt off so I picked up my knife and turned around. "Calm down, girlie. You never gave me your name. I'm Paul." The vampire said, pushing away the point of my knife. "Kieran.. It's not very polite to sneak into a woman's room, you know." I told him. He smiled. I saw his fangs. "Don't you dare fucking bite me." I said, raising the knife again. "I wasn't thinking about it before, but now..." He chuckled, taking a step closer. I took a step back. "Don't even think about calling for help.." He purred. "They can't hear you in the basement." I swatted away his hand. He took my knife from me and threw it aside, climbing on top of me. Despite being scared, I felt a familiar cramp in my lower stomach, and a rush, felt myself getting wet as he grappled with me, trying to make me bare my neck. He stopped. "You know I can smell that..~" He told me. I blushed as he grabbed my neck, his hand constricting around my throat, choking me gently. I felt his hand slide down into my jeans, unzipped them and started rubbing my clit. I moaned quietly. He stopped to pull off our clothes. I helped him by removing his shirt for him. He pulled us under the covers. His fangs grazed my neck as he left hickeys. I let him take control of my body, and he bit into my neck. I cried out and came, letting him feed off of me. Dwayne came in, looked at us a bit confused, then left. Paul turned his head back to me.

 "Fuck, you're tight." He panted about an hour later. Then he pulled out and came. I kissed him, then pushed him off of me and got dressed. Brahms tapped on the wall, asking for attention. "Hey, Brahmsy. How are you?" I ask. "Oh, I'm fine." His kid voice said from the wall. I sat by the wall. " You don't sound very okay?" He didn't reply. "You're bleeding. Did he hurt you?" He asked. " No, I'm okay." I assure him. There was a thump from the wall as Brahms stood up to climb the ladder. I sighed, changed the sheets on the bed, and unpacked. Michael came to check on me a little while later, I was laying half-awake on the bed while I played games on my phone. "Hey." I said. He texted me.

Michael: Can you get the groceries?

"Yeah, sure. Not like I have anything else going on." I reply. He left, leaving my door open. I sigh, pull my shoes on, get the car keys from Jason, and leave. Norman was with me. "Is it pickup or do we have to go in?" He asked. "Just pickup. Why?" I reply. "I thought you might have.. Girl reasons..?" He said. "Oh. Well, unless I stop taking the pill, nah." I reply, pulling into the parking spot. The groceries were delivered to the car and we left. 

Spirit: Omw back.

Michael: Alright.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "Texting while driving isn't safe." Norman said. I nod. We carried the groceries in, Jason helped take things in and Tex helped put things away. The boys had cleaned up the house, and Hannibal was making dinner with Michael. I went back to the basement and laid back down on my bed. I fell asleep. I woke in the boiler room again. 

"Welcome back, bitch." I heard. I look around. He appeared out of the steam on my left. I ran to the right and he chased after me. "Get back here!" He yelled, then stepped out of the steam in front of me. I picked up a pipe from the ground. It burned my hand, I hit I'm in the side of the head, then ran while he was dazed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried texting Michael. Then placed it in my pocket and kept running. Freddy grabbed me by the throat with his ungloved hand and lifted me. His claws tore through my shirt. I freeze. I felt blood running down my stomach. When he pulled his hand away, I pulled my legs up to my chest and kicked him in the chest, making him drop me. I was pulled out of my dream.

Michael. He'd picked me up and had put hand sanitizer over the cut to wake me. "Fuck! Ow, Michael, that burns!" I yelled, touching the cuts. Also a bad idea. "Shh.-" I heard him hiss. "Michael, let me.." Brahms's childlike voice said from the wall. Michael nodded and left. I closed my eyes and soon felt Brahms' rough hands, gentle touch as he started cleaning off blood. I heard his mask click on the counter as he put it down. I blush as he removed my shorts and kissed my inner thigh. "Brahmsy.." I breathe. "Yes?" He asked in his deep voice. "M-maybe.. Lock the door first.." I whisper. We were in his bathroom, but he hadn't locked the bedroom door, so it wasn't locked unless Michael had locked it for us. Brahms got up and I heard it click. I opened .my eyes and looked over at Brahms, who was on his knees between my legs. He slid two fingers into me, his tongue joining a second later. I moan softly as he started pumping his fingers. My hand tangled into his hair. He growled, placing his mask back over his face and I heard his fly come unzipped. He stood over me, his hands on my waist. He forced into me, moving slowly at first. I put my arms around his neck and he sped up, shagging me against the bathroom sink counter. 

I went back downstairs to dinner, and everyone at the table looked up. Candyman wasn't here, but he wasn't home most of the time. I sat down and ate hungrily. I hadn't properly eaten while we were at Thomas's house. Tex stared for a second, then nodded.