Chapter Fourteen.

Tex looked up from the spot he had me pinned down on the bed. "Awh, come on.." He complained. I sighed and started getting dressed. Hannibal and Michael were the only ones in the house to come get me. I put my hoodie on, covering my eye. Hannibal looked over me. "Are you all right?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, following them out to the car. Michael watched me, noticed the limp, and helped me, letting me lean on his side. He helped me into the car, then took his seat in the front. The car was quiet, mostly because Billy and Stu were asleep. Jason was silent because, well.. He's Jason. He doesn't talk. I lean on Billy's  shoulder slightly and fall back asleep. 

"Okay, fine. You know what? It isn't your fault. It's mine, for not having my fucking uterus removed before all this!" She screamed at me. I was seeing red. I don't know what happened. I stood over the sink in the kitchen, washing dishes. " Don't ignore me, young lady! Or are you just fucking stupi-" She screamed before her windpipe was slashed open. She grabbed at her throat. The knife was in my hand. 

Red again.

"Shut up, you insufferable bitch. I can't believe I ever called you my mother." I hissed at her body. 

I woke up with a start. Billy put a hand on my shoulder. "You all right?" He asked. Jason looked over. "I-I'm fine. Bad dream." I said, sitting up. What was that? It felt like a memory, but I never did that? 

Right?

Stu watched me, concerned. I huffed and tilted my head back. I went into my bag for the bottle of ibuprofen. I took one in an attempt to not feel like shit. I waited for fifteen minutes for that thing to kick in. I sigh and decide to try to strike up a conversation with Billy or Stu or Hannibal. "So what did you guys do while I was out with the Sawyers?" I ask. "Just kinda hung out. Not much to do when you're a famous killer." Billy said. Jason nodded. "I went out with Jason." Hannibal said. Then paused. "Not like that, I mean, we were in public. No one questioned us. Even though he wore his mask." Hannibal tried. "Nice." I couldn't think of anything else to talk about. 

We camped out in the forest again, finally got home a few hours after that, and I didn't bother to unpack. I couldn't be bothered to give a shit, until Brahmsy knocked. "Hey. What's up?" I ask. "Your roommates are creepy. Anyways, the house is chaos and Norman and I kinda need some help cleaning..?" He asked. "I know you just got home.." "They're supposed to be creepy. They're vampires. Of course I can help you pick up. I live here, too." I said, and followed him upstairs. David watched me come out of my room, then talked in a low voice to the other vampires. Planning something...? I wonder. I flash Paul a smile as I opened the door to the stairs. Hannibal was putting the books back on their shelves. Jason was out in the garden with Vincent. Bo was changing the plates on the vans with Michael. Freddy and Chucky were being useless and standing around in the way. "I like that position." Chucky commented as I leaned on the sink, washing dishes. I threw water at him. "Hey!" He protested. I started playing music on my phone. I couldn't hear because I had my headphones in, but I felt someone standing behind me. I was pushed against the counter. Hands on my shoulders.. "..Michael..?" I ask. He growled. I look around. Freddy and Chucky had left the kitchen, Hannibal was sitting down reading, Lost Boys downstairs, Norman and Brahms upstairs cleaning. Jason was in his room. Billy and Stu were picking up groceries. Vince and Bo were still outside, Bo working on his truck's plates, Vince sitting in the garden, reading. Michael turned off the water and led me silently to his room. I blush and let him undress me, his hands rough. I sat naked on the edge of his bed, waiting for him to remove his jumpsuit. He sat me in the middle of his bed and forced into me. I whimper. He removed his mask and lowered his head to my neck, biting gently and leaving hickeys, growling sofly into my ear as he rearranged my guts. "Fuck.." He groaned. I put my arms loosely around his neck. He stopped, pulled out, and put me in doggystyle. I felt his hands on my sides, holding me steady. He forced back in, moving faster now. I cried out when he hit my g-spot. He stopped for a second. "K-keep going.." I breathed. He chuckled darkly, and slammed his hips into my pelvis. He leaned down to my neck to bite my neck. "Oh, f-fuck.." I moaned as he reached under me to rub my clit. I came, panting heavily. He didn't stop, instead moving slightly faster. 

He got off of me about 2 and a half hours later, both of us coated in sweat and breathing hard. I rolled over and tried to cuddle him. He stood up and put his jumpsuit back on, tying it at his waist. He picked his mask up and put it back on. I made an irritated noise. He reached down and grabbed my head. I grab his arm and pull myself up, unsteadily. He rubbed his thumb over my jaw. I held onto his arm and tried to get dressed. I looked outside. The sun was going down. Almost dinnertime. Michael led me out when I was fully clothed. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair. I sat at the dinner table, next to Bo, Michael across from me, and Billy on my other side. I leaned on him gently. Stu looked over. "Damn. That cut." Bo said. I turn and look at him. Billy had a knife to his throat. "Don't insult her. She got that because some bastard was forcing her to do things she didn't like." He hissed. Bo had a knife point to Billy's stomach. "Quit fighting, please!" I said. Billy pulled away, sat down next to me, and glared across the table.