Chapter Sixteen.

Billy pulled me into his room before I knocked. "Good morning." I said. "Morning." He replied. "What's going on?" I ask. "Not much, just watching youtube.. Why?" He answered. " Cause the Lost Boys are 'hungover' and I'm bored." I said, laying on his bed. He sat next to me. "Like bored?  Or 'bored', bored..?" He asked, smiling. I sat up. "Bored, as in bored. Like I have nothing to do." I said. He groaned and flopped down. I giggle. He rolled onto his side. "You got a laptop?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" "You got minecraft? Bedrock edition?" He continued. I nod. "Go get it, be quiet... I'll show you my stuff." He said, starting his PC. I ran downstairs to the basement, got my laptop and my phone, and came back up to Billy's  room. "Friend me.." He said, then read out his and Stu's usernames to me. I joined his world, a survival world that he hadn't gotten very far into, but still looked nice. I started digging a mine/house like I usually do. "What are you doing?" He asked, throwing me a few torches. Stu joined and started looking around. He got killed by a zombie. 

'wtf'

He said in the chat. I giggle. 

Around 10AM I decided to go see what everyone else was doing, and logged off of Billy's  world. Hannibal was reading. "What are you up to?" I ask, sitting down next to him. "Reading.." He replied. I stood up. Hannibal watched me. "So are you like the dad around here or something..?" I ask. "I suppose so." He said, looking back down at his book. "So if you're the dad, who's the 'mom'?" I continue. "You appear to be the only female here. But I don't think you would be able to handle them by yourself." He told me. "I thought you would say something like Michael. He seems like he's the other one who keeps everyone from fighting each other."  I reply. Michael looked up from where he was sitting with Jason, signing something to him. I look into the next room where Chucky was sitting with Bo.I walk over. "Hi. What are you guys doing?" I ask. "He's telling me how he got his body." Bo said, looking at me kind of nervously. "I told him sometimes you stab the guys you fuck." >Chucky said. I laugh. "Well, yeah, it's true. But I've only actually killed two guys."  I tell Bo. He looked at me. "Oh God. I'll be back.. Later. I need to put oil in the truck.." He said, getting up and leaving quickly. I waited a second before following. Bo was in the bed of his truck, touching himself. I knocked. He jumped and I heard the zipper. "Oh. You." He blushed. "Need something?" He asked. "I was gonna ask if you wanted some help with your truck." I said.  "I don't need help." He told me. "Kinda looks like you do."  I tilted my head. He pulled me up into the truck bed. I smirk and let him slide a hand up my dress, slowly rubbing circles on my clit as I unzipped his jeans. I grab his head and kiss him. He blushed hard. "So what got you so flustered? Was it that I killed people or that I cut people when I do this?" I ask. "Because if it's the last one.." I purred, pulling out my switchblade. He looked at it nervously. "I-I guess kinda both.. You covered in blood.." He said. I felt his boner rubbing on my lower abdomen. I reach down and position it under my pussy. He bucked in my hand as he felt my touch. He bucked harder when I forced it in. I rode gently, so the truck wouldn't make too much noise, and he whimpered. "I would have thought you're a Dom." I whisper. "I woulda thought so, too.." He said, putting his hands on my hips. I look at him, he tilts his head back, exposing his throat. I leaned down and bit gently, making him buck again. I carefully ran the blunt side of my switchblade down his jawbone. He closed his eyes, breathing hard. I run it down his neck, left a red line on his chest. I cut my name into just the top layer of his skin and he groaned. I got off of him before he came, panting. I adjusted my dress and jumped down from the truck, putting my switchblade back into my bra. Vince saw me getting down from the truck. He tilted his head. I walk over. "Hey, Vince. What's up?" I ask. He handed me a oiece of paper. 'The vampires are awake. They seem grumpy.' The paper read. I sighed and went inside, opening the door to the basement. I closed it behind myself, found the handle to the second door in the dark, and opened it. It squeaked. I winced quietly and stepped off of the stairs. David was almost instantly on me, weighing me down so Dwayne could grab me and carry me over his shoulder to the other room. I went mostly willingly. Dwayne dropped me in the middle of the floor, kneeling between my legs and Paul with my head in his lap. I felt a hand run down the inside of my thigh. "I had her last night. Several hours.." David said, and walked out, leaving the four of us; Marko, Paul, Dwayne, and me. 

Marko touched my neck, then leaned down and bit. I arch my back a little. Dwayne unzipped his jeans and forced into me. I touch Paul's hand on my breast. He looked at me. Dwayne started thrusting his hips into mine, making me arch my back and whimper. Paul groaned at the friction of the back of my head rubbing against his dick. Marko had pulled back from my neck. I felt his fangs pierce my side. It sort of hurt, but I didn't complain. 

After a while, they finally let me go, and Dwayne walked me back to my room.