Chapter Seven.

Bo watched me eat, startled at how much I was able to fit into my 'delicate female stomach', I assumed. No one else paid any attention.  After breakfast, Vincent helped me clear dishes while Jason washed them. I showed Vincent around, led him out to the garden where he paced around, checking out the flowers that had been planted. he seemed nicer when Bo wasn't around. I smiled and let him wander. I walked back into the house and rubbed my shoulder. My shoulders have been aching since I got back here after Texas. I had a headache, too. I probably just needed some rest. I went downstairs and fell asleep. And landed on my back in the boiler room. "There she is." Freddy said. "I've been waiting for you." I groan and slowly get to my feet. I knew if I didn't run, he'd kill me. He growls. I pick up a metal pipe from the floor. If he moved, I would hit him. He turned into smoke and appeared behind me. I turn and whack him hard in the side of the head, then aim a kick to the nuts. He dodged the kick and ran himself into the pipe. "BITCH." He yelled at me. I turned and ran. He stepped out of the smoke and slapped me, leaving four long scratch marks across my cheek. Then he dragged me to a door, opened it, and threw me inside. He followed, and I backed into what I think might be a desk. I got on top of the desk. "What are you doing." Freddy asked.  I grabbed his wrist when he reached to grab me. I twist it, hard. He turned into smoke and made the desk disappear. His claws shredded the front of my shirt. I felt blood. Someone was shaking me.

"GET OFF!" I yelled. Dwayne jumped backwards when I almost stabbed him. "Crazy bitch. You're hurt." He told me. I groan. "Yeah, I noticed. Someone go punch Freddy in the balls... If you can find them." Dwayne smiled, his fangs showing. "I like you. Want any help with those cuts?" He asked. "No, thanks.. I got it." I winced, sitting up. "Time is it?" "The boys and I just got home from a hunt. So.. Maybe around 7?" He shrugged, leaning against the bathroom doorframe. I removed my shirt, as I had left my bra on to sleep. I saw Dwayne checking me out in the mirror. I started cleaning out the cuts. "Damn. That looks like this keeps happening." He said. "Freddy really is kind of a dickhead. Hasn't killed me yet, though." I reply, retrieving a new shirt. Dwayne followed me upstairs, to Freddy's room. I opened the door and removed his razor glove. I grabbed his throat, forcing him against the wall. Dwayne stood behind me. "What the fuck?!" Freddy yelled. "I suggest you stop trying to fuckin' kill her." Dwayne told him. I drew my dagger. It had a serrated edge so it would rip flesh coming back out. placed the blade against Freddy's throat. "I think you should back off, asshole." I hiss. "What the hell is going on here?" Tex asked from the doorway. "I heard raised voices." "Freddy is beating Kieran up, so.. He can't die anyway." Dwayne explained. "Stab him them. He deserves it." Tex said. I drove the knife through Freddy's arm. He screamed as I ripped it back out. My hand and knife were splattered with black blood. "Quit fucking with my God damn fucking dreams." I told him. 

I went back to the kitchen and sat at the table with Dwayne, until he went back down to the basement. Then I sat for another half hour by myself, waiting for someone to come down to help me make dinner. Few minutes later, Michael came downstairs, his jumpsuit tied around his waist. He was wearing a gray t-shirt. He nodded to me and started helping. I sat down at the table. "Hey." I greeted him. He handed me a piece of paper. "What's this for?" I ask, opening it and reading it. 

"No. No way." I told him, putting the paper down. 'You have to kill. The rest of them are debating whether or not to off you.' was what was written on it. He picked up the paper. Wrote something else. 'It isn't looking good.' I groan. He put a hand on my shoulder. "I mean, thanks for trying to help, but.." I winced. 'I'll help if you want me to.' He wrote. "No, no..." I went back to the basement. I got dressed for leaving the house, managed to do eyeliner, and left. 

I was standing on the side of the road. Alone. A guy slowed down and let me into his car. "Where to?" He asked. "Side of the road is fine..." I reply. He chuckled and climbed into the backseat with me. I put an arm around his neck. And then I stabbed him through the neck with the switchblade. I threw his body on the floor of the car, found his money and his keys, and drove off with his car, the body still on the floor. I threw a blanket over him, breathing heavy. I drove back to the house, sat in the car for about 20 minutes, then got out and changed the plates. Michael came outside. Norman and Bo followed, checking out the car. 

"Happy..?" I ask Michael, handing him the keys and dragging the body from the car. It's heavy. "Damn." Bo said. "You did that?" Norman asked. Hannibal came outside and took the body to make himself a fancy dinner. I went inside and down to the basement where the Lost Boys jumped on me.  "You're covered in blood." David said. Paul blocked the door, smirking at me. Their eyes were yellow, their fangs out. I pulled out my switchblade. Dwayne paced in front of the stairway. "What, you think you can keep us off you with that..? No chance, sweetheart." Paul said.  David hissed and jumped on me. The other three joined him.